I think my wife wants bbc

So I recently asked my wife if she’s ever wanted to be with anyone else( I’m the only guy she’s been with) and she says yes but doesn’t want to make me feel bad and no matter what I tell her she still thinks it’ll hurt me, Anyway every time we have sex she has to watch bbc doesn't matter what kinda long as it’s big and black. So my question is should is it best to finally give her the bbc she’s been craving?

So I recently asked my wife if she’s ever wanted to be with anyone else( I’m the only guy she’s been with) and she says yes but doesn’t want to make me feel bad and no matter what I tell her she still thinks it’ll hurt me, Anyway every time we have sex she has to watch bbc doesn't matter what kinda long as it’s big and black. So my question is should is it best to finally give her the bbc she’s been craving?
I'm your guy

Absolutely but, do your research first and network with other couples who know some gents then, let wifey choose her favorite chcolate candy

We are in Wisconsin and the group doesn't have a name. Most of us have reasons to be discreet and privacy is the utmost concern. The only way into the group is to know someone in the group and be invited. The vetting process takes awhile and prospective new members aren't generally aware of the scope of the group until they have been accepted
Dm

You are right. She does

Well my experience is that all women fantasy having a black dick inside there pussy , some still havent for diferent issues but i can tell you most want to feel black

Back