I think I want someone to know...

i often fantasize about sharing my wife with a strong, dominant bbc. I think i want my inlaws to know or find out. Also, would love for my hot sis in law to know this. Not my wife's sister - her brothers wife. Sometimes I think of my wife dating a black man and having him come over (as a mutual friend) to one of our summer outdoor parties and having them get caught kissing and such by my sis inlaw. She is very pretty. What would she think? So intriguing.

i often fantasize about sharing my wife with a strong, dominant bbc. I think i want my inlaws to know or find out. Also, would love for my hot sis in law to know this. Not my wife's sister - her brothers wife. Sometimes I think of my wife dating a black man and having him come over (as a mutual friend) to one of our summer outdoor parties and having them get caught kissing and such by my sis inlaw. She is very pretty. What would she think? So intriguing.

She would probably be pretty pissed off that you're putting her picture on an interracial sex site without her knowledge...

Not cool.

Back