I think I am going to try this…

This 'V".. "B" has promised to write her side of the story as soon as she has time.. she has some work/family commitments and since she is now very much enamored with her new BBC friend she has little time. She has really taken to this, MUCH more readily than I expected. Here is a pic after she came home from the first time. She was VERY sore and very swollen.. she was uncomfortable for a day after but SHE was ready to see him again as soon as she could!
Please login or become a member to view

This 'V', the husband... 'B' has another date this afternoon.. I made a reservation at a local hotel for them and she indicated she may be home late.. She has promised to write her version of her first BBC but between family, work, and time with her new boyfriend she has not had the time.. Hopefully she will get a few pics of her adventure!

Just as any new sexual act it is a lot of fun and very exciting. The bulls I am with are very skilled and often we have fun role play situations that make it amazing.

Some difference I have noticed between white men and black men in my experience has been girth, amount of semen, stamina, and aggressiveness (which works for me as a sub).

Just as any new sexual act it is a lot of fun and very exciting. The bulls I am with are very skilled and often we have fun role play situations that make it amazing.

Some difference I have noticed between white men and black men in my experience has been girth, amount of semen, stamina, and aggressiveness (which works for me as a sub).

This is the third time she has been with him.. She has really been overwhelmed by her new adventure.. she went from "I am NOT interested in BBC"... to totally infatuated with it. She now admits its really, really erotic having an interracial lover. She loves the taboo as well as the size. She was brought up in a very strict northern working class family and was always told women who date other races where 'trash'. Her Dad would disown her if he knew his precious little white ******* now identifies herself as Black Cock slut. I am amazed at how 'emotional' she is with me when she has finished with her lover. We reconnect as soon as we are together again. After we have sex she wants me to hold her while she thanks me for encouraging her.. and allowing her the freedom to enjoy this.

This is the third time she has been with him.. She has really been overwhelmed by her new adventure.. she went from "I am NOT interested in BBC"... to totally infatuated with it. She now admits its really, really erotic having an interracial lover. She loves the taboo as well as the size. She was brought up in a very strict northern working class family and was always told women who date other races where 'trash'. Her Dad would disown her if he knew his precious little white ******* now identifies herself as Black Cock slut. I am amazed at how 'emotional' she is with me when she has finished with her lover. We reconnect as soon as we are together again. After we have sex she wants me to hold her while she thanks me for encouraging her.. and allowing her the freedom to enjoy this.
Sounds like things went very well.

She's dickmatized, she should let you watch now, you need to see for yourself how she handles that black dick, nice story of black cock conversion. That pussy looks good too

Husband here again.. We both have the day off today.. and she PROMISED to sit down and write her thoughts about her adventure with BBC.. After she completes some chores/responsibilities..

Here is the latest update from my perspective.. 'B' set up a date with her new boyfriend yesterday and asked me to get a hotel room for them, She left to meet around 11 am.. planning on having lunch then playing.. they went right to the room. He worked her over all afternoon until they took a shot break for dinner.. then back at it until around 11 pm.. ! 'B' then came home for the night because she believes 'sleep overs' are only for me, her husband, and not her boyfriend or Bull unless I am also there.. BUT, she agreed to return to the hotel at 7 am for another round before 'R' had to return to work (he is active duty military).
When she returned to me, she was VERY,VERY well fucked. Swollen , sore and absolutely full of cum. (he had proof of DDF). In fact, she had mentioned that she was surprised at the amount of semen 'R' could produce. When she stood up from their last coupling she said a large amount of baby batter slopped out down her leg.. That was very hot for her.. She got home around midnight and we went to bed to allow me to reclaim her.. She told me all about her day and how much she loved it.. even though she was very sore.. she wanted me to fuck her and 'take her back' as my wife. This is a very important ritual for us as it really allows us to bond as well as reassure her I still love her even though she fucks another man. I also really enjoy sloppy seconds.. when I mounted, her she was very loose and very messy, my cock easily slid all the way in. I hit it hard even though she was definitely very sensitive but wanted it that way.. Knowing that she was going back to him in few hours I pulled out when I came and squirted all over her tummy. We cuddled and talked. She admitted I was right and she does love black cock. She discussed things her and her new lover talked about.. and he is very interested a long term exclusive relationship with her..
'B' quietly left around 6:30 am to head back to him.. she returned by 10 am and said "ok, Now you need to come inside me.." and I got to add a load of my cum to her well used pussy..

I now have a dedicated black cock slut wife!

Last edited:
I think I am going to try this… ‘This’ being BBC. Hubby has been constantly asking me to try and see if it’s really as hot as everybody here says it is.

I would like to hear from the women on here who tried this at the insistence of their husbands and what are your real thoughts about it. I began the Hotwife thing because of my husband’s interest in me doing so. I must admit I REALLY was surprised how much I liked it and want to continue. BBC is very interesting but, I am a bit nervous. My steady boyfriend (white) of three years and I have more or less drifted apart and it’s been 8 months since I was last with him. I am getting pretty motivated to find a replacement and if I am going to try the BBC thing, now is the time.

We have been talking to a guy who could be an ideal situation. I have to make a decision soon. Your advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

B
It's nice to see someone else into the hotwife scene. I'll tell you from my experience with IR it has been amazing and I find myself seeking more black sexual partners than white. As for helping with nerves and making sure everyone is comfortable I would suggest you and your husband meeting the lucky guy and being there when it happens. I would also say do it in a place of comfort such as your own home the first time to help you relax.

It's nice to see someone else into the hotwife scene. I'll tell you from my experience with IR it has been amazing and I find myself seeking more black sexual partners than white. As for helping with nerves and making sure everyone is comfortable I would suggest you and your husband meeting the lucky guy and being there when it happens. I would also say do it in a place of comfort such as your own home the first time to help you relax.

Thanks for your reply.. We know there are many flavors of the Hotwife lifestyle.. we prefer to find one long term regular for safety as well intensity.. this is her third boyfriend, and her first gentleman of color! It has already prgressed well into the 'trusted' zone!..

Thanks for your reply.. We know there are many flavors of the Hotwife lifestyle.. we prefer to find one long term regular for safety as well intensity.. this is her third boyfriend, and her first gentleman of color! It has already prgressed well into the 'trusted' zone!..
Glad to hear things are working out for you well. There are many different approaches to this lifestyle. I like to keep up connections but multiple ones in regards to just one.

Back