I sucked a black cock, my boyfriend doesn't know... did I do it right??

Hi, and well, I'm a girl from Spain, I currently live in Kingston Jamaica, I'm an educator, last weekend, I sucked my first black cock, a 36 year old man, I'm 25 years old, the man I sucked his cock, he's an electrician, obviously my boyfriend I have in Spain doesn't know, I haven't seen him for 4 months. I would like to know if I did the right thing or not in sucking the black cock of the electrician man?
You did the right thing at the right moment. Enjoy it as long as you can and he doesn't need to know. I did it all on myself too

Just leve your life! Nowbody will know what you are doing.
If you love suck bbc don't think 2. Go further and fuck him of you are in a good mood. Better to cry now not in the Future!

Hi, and well, I'm a girl from Spain, I currently live in Kingston Jamaica, I'm an educator, last weekend, I sucked my first black cock, a 36 year old man, I'm 25 years old, the man I sucked his cock, he's an electrician, obviously my boyfriend I have in Spain doesn't know, I haven't seen him for 4 months. I would like to know if I did the right thing or not in sucking the black cock of the electrician man?
Wrong. You should ask something else. You sucked a black guy and he was just happy with that? You should be asking whether you shoulda fucked him too.

Right thing or not is all in your eyes and how you want things to go. Some people will say yes and some people will say no. Look in the mirror and answer the question for yourself and that will give you the best answer.

Sweetheart I hope you are doing more than sucking now. You deserve that pleasure. Your boyfriend doesn't need to know.

Hola Ana, en mi opinión, creo que lo primero que hay que saber es si ustedes ******* swingers o tienen una relación cuckold, porque a cualquier hombre swinger o cuckold le encantaría que la esposa o novia haya tenido sexo con un macho negro, y mejor aún si su verga estuvo en la boca de ella. Eso es súper exitante, y la fantasía hecha realidad, es decir, que mejor que la mujer de rienda suelta a sus deseos sexuales. Que un macho negro haga suya a la esposa o novia del swinger o cuckold es la cereza del pastel. Dicho lo anterior, no creo que pase nada, y si rompiste alguna regla acordada todo se resuelve con un poco de sinceridad y sexo cuando se encuentren, de todas formas tu novio desea en su interior lo mismo que hiciste.

Yes you did and now make sure that you continue sucking the electrician, but don’t forget the plumber. I think that if you enjoy the black cock you should continue to suck on it after all you deserve to be pampered. Have lots of fun.

You shouldn't have sucked a black cock and just parted ways. That's very disappointing next time do the right thing and suck till he cums in your mouth then call ur bf and talk like usual while cum still on ur lips and you play with his dick and touching yourself until he's really hard again tell ur bf u gotta go and that ur gonna be busy awhile but you'll call black later and then give that black man ur pussy to use and beg him to fuck ur pussy up

Sucking black cock can never be wrong! ;)

You did the right thing at the right moment. Enjoy it as long as you can and he doesn't need to know. I did it all on myself too
You have needs too, sexual needs happen to all of us. 4 months away from your bf is a long time. I'm surprised you didn't do this a few months ago. Who knows what your bf is doing all this time. I think your getting an education in the attraction of white women to BBC these days. I say enjoy yourself to all the BBC cock you can handle there. Enjoy

Back