I let a black man feel my ass today

profhotwife

Female
It has been about 5 years since I was last with my "bull" and nearly 4 years being with anyone not my husband (had a female FWB for a bit). We were in an adventurous phase for a while, but since the pandemic all that slowed way down to where we're now just a boring married couple again, lol.

Anyway, I was running a bunch of errands today and stopped to get a coffee ******* at a busy coffee shop. While waiting in line, I caught the eye of a gorgeous black man in the other queue. I decided to give him a smile and lingered eye contact. After ordering my *******, I stood waiting near a display shelf while scrolling through my socials like just about everyone else. i also spent more than a few minutes before leaving to look halfway decent, lol. I wore the "bougie suburban mom" uniform, i.e. Lululemon yoga pants, Vuori top and hoodie, because I know my ass and legs have always been my best assets.

Anyway, to make a long story short, gorgeous black man stood next to me to also wait for his *******, and I did not move over when he clearly stood closer than a stranger should. Next thing I know, he put his hand on my ass and slid what I think was his middle finger back and forth in my crack! We stood there like that for maybe 10 seconds when my ******* was called and I went and got it.

As I was leaving, I looked at him but he either wasn't looking at me or pretended not to look. I finished my errands all horny AF, came home to take care of myself and change my panties, lol.

It's been a LONG time since i've had an experience like that!

It has been about 5 years since I was last with my "bull" and nearly 4 years being with anyone not my husband (had a female FWB for a bit). We were in an adventurous phase for a while, but since the pandemic all that slowed way down to where we're now just a boring married couple again, lol.

Anyway, I was running a bunch of errands today and stopped to get a coffee ******* at a busy coffee shop. While waiting in line, I caught the eye of a gorgeous black man in the other queue. I decided to give him a smile and lingered eye contact. After ordering my *******, I stood waiting near a display shelf while scrolling through my socials like just about everyone else. i also spent more than a few minutes before leaving to look halfway decent, lol. I wore the "bougie suburban mom" uniform, i.e. Lululemon yoga pants, Vuori top and hoodie, because I know my ass and legs have always been my best assets.

Anyway, to make a long story short, gorgeous black man stood next to me to also wait for his *******, and I did not move over when he clearly stood closer than a stranger should. Next thing I know, he put his hand on my ass and slid what I think was his middle finger back and forth in my crack! We stood there like that for maybe 10 seconds when my ******* was called and I went and got it.

As I was leaving, I looked at him but he either wasn't looking at me or pretended not to look. I finished my errands all horny AF, came home to take care of myself and change my panties, lol.

That is very hot baby and glad you went with it and didn't get offended or mad at him.

My wife know I would even be more excited when she would come home telling me a treu story like this.

You go back for dr-ink the next day with hope he would be there??

that's hot love to have bumped into you at the shop you sound hot as fuck!

I gave him enough hints to shoot his shot, but I thought the shot was just going to be to flirt with me, lol. I was pretty shocked, but I did invite him to engage, tbh.
You should've given him your number and/or socials! Not sure he could've been any more direct than he was lol

Getting a hard on imagining your panties getting soaked as his finger glides in your crack.

I love it when black guy's stare at my wife's big ass. There was this time we when grocery shopping and we got inline to pay and this black guy gets behind us with his cart. My wife automatically haunches over our shopping cart and sticks her ass out a little. My dick got so hard I almost came. I told my wife I forgot something and left her inline alone. I got into a position where this guy couldn't see me but I seen him glancing at her thick ass. I actually wanted to follow him to his car and ask him if he would be interested in fuckin my girl sometime. I always tell my wife when we are fucking how that turned me on and tell her I bet that black guy went home and stroked his BBC thinking of her ass.

Back