I sucked a BBC in a ******* club bathroom a few weeks ago

Just a bit of context. Well, we went to this club, kind of *******, but it was right on the beach and it was cheap, me and my boyfriend. We would meet friends there and that's how it was. But among the friends there was a couple that my boyfriend and I didn't know at all, a magnificent black man with his wife, also black. Friend of a friend, you know.

Well, the night progressed without much news, I thought I couldn't approach the guy because the woman wouldn't leave him, I tried to give him intense glances to see if he noticed me, I don't know if he noticed. But fortunately it got very late, suddenly I realized that the woman was not around, I was ******* I didn't see when she left, I told my boyfriend to go away to give me space with the guy to see if I could achieve something.

I started talking to him, but without getting too bitchy on him because other friends were there, I asked him about his wife, something about her going to the car for something, I didn't quite understand and started mentioning that I was too *******, I was, but not too much, let's say a 7/10. I started to slur my words pretending to be super ******* and he began to look at me with more interest, I asked him if he could accompany me to the bathroom because I didn't see my boyfriend and he said yes, I quickly got up to walk alone a few meters to mislead my friends, I think it worked.

He caught up with me near the bathroom, took my hand and we entered without fear directly, a girl saw us, I think I'm not sure. We entered a cubicle, he sat me down on the toilet, he took out his cock and I started sucking it like crazy. I gave him a super intense blowjob, maybe for 5min only, then he stuck his dick down my throat and started to cum, I swallowed it all, he left without saying anything, I waited 10 minutes and then I got out, I came back and his wife was already at the table LOL.
Thats amazing please tell me you kissed your bf right after

We became good friends with a local bbc and once a month all three of us would go out for the night in a town about 20 mile from where we live, get an apartment for either a Friday night or the weekend, visit a few bars and find a club till the early hours then back to the apartment for more intimate fun. Anyway the one time we went into a busy bar, lucky enough as we looked for a table to sit at, we saw some people moving out of one of the booths at the rear of the room so they headed there and I went to the bar for the drinks, took about ten minutes to get the drinks in and as I headed to the alcove I couldn’t see my wife just Sven, I just presumed she had gone to the toilet, then as I got closer I nearly dropped the drinks, she was under the table with Sven bbc in her mouth, I panicked a little cos if I could see it was obvious others could, so I positioned myself thinking I was blocking the view, and she just carried on, she was under there sucking for about a minute when a doorman came over and before I could warn them he was there, needless to say we were asked to leave🤪

Just a bit of context. Well, we went to this club, kind of *******, but it was right on the beach and it was cheap, me and my boyfriend. We would meet friends there and that's how it was. But among the friends there was a couple that my boyfriend and I didn't know at all, a magnificent black man with his wife, also black. Friend of a friend, you know.

Well, the night progressed without much news, I thought I couldn't approach the guy because the woman wouldn't leave him, I tried to give him intense glances to see if he noticed me, I don't know if he noticed. But fortunately it got very late, suddenly I realized that the woman was not around, I was ******* I didn't see when she left, I told my boyfriend to go away to give me space with the guy to see if I could achieve something.

I started talking to him, but without getting too bitchy on him because other friends were there, I asked him about his wife, something about her going to the car for something, I didn't quite understand and started mentioning that I was too *******, I was, but not too much, let's say a 7/10. I started to slur my words pretending to be super ******* and he began to look at me with more interest, I asked him if he could accompany me to the bathroom because I didn't see my boyfriend and he said yes, I quickly got up to walk alone a few meters to mislead my friends, I think it worked.

He caught up with me near the bathroom, took my hand and we entered without fear directly, a girl saw us, I think I'm not sure. We entered a cubicle, he sat me down on the toilet, he took out his cock and I started sucking it like crazy. I gave him a super intense blowjob, maybe for 5min only, then he stuck his dick down my throat and started to cum, I swallowed it all, he left without saying anything, I waited 10 minutes and then I got out, I came back and his wife was already at the table LOL.
have you sucked him again?

You're one hell of a woman! Kudos to you 👏

you being a crazy white girl, i'm sure you have other adventures you can share. love to hear about them.

Damn that's so bad and so hot!! Everytime I suck cock in the bathroom, it's a black man

Ladies and definitely Gentlemen, we need to award this young lady with a Story Of The Year Trophy (y)(y)(y) LOL.

And a BIG round of applause!

That's a good girl. You know your place and value, and you love it. Congratulations

Great Post one of the best ever.

On a family trip with my 2 sons and my husbando to NY,we were having lunch in a restaurant,and i asked a waiter (a young beautiful Master) to guide me to the bathroom,where he seeved the best dessert of my life with a delicious hot cream that i couldnt swallow it all of the size of his load
I would have loved to watch.

Back