I sucked a BBC in a ******* club bathroom a few weeks ago

Just a bit of context. Well, we went to this club, kind of *******, but it was right on the beach and it was cheap, me and my boyfriend. We would meet friends there and that's how it was. But among the friends there was a couple that my boyfriend and I didn't know at all, a magnificent black man with his wife, also black. Friend of a friend, you know.

Well, the night progressed without much news, I thought I couldn't approach the guy because the woman wouldn't leave him, I tried to give him intense glances to see if he noticed me, I don't know if he noticed. But fortunately it got very late, suddenly I realized that the woman was not around, I was ******* I didn't see when she left, I told my boyfriend to go away to give me space with the guy to see if I could achieve something.

I started talking to him, but without getting too bitchy on him because other friends were there, I asked him about his wife, something about her going to the car for something, I didn't quite understand and started mentioning that I was too *******, I was, but not too much, let's say a 7/10. I started to slur my words pretending to be super ******* and he began to look at me with more interest, I asked him if he could accompany me to the bathroom because I didn't see my boyfriend and he said yes, I quickly got up to walk alone a few meters to mislead my friends, I think it worked.

He caught up with me near the bathroom, took my hand and we entered without fear directly, a girl saw us, I think I'm not sure. We entered a cubicle, he sat me down on the toilet, he took out his cock and I started sucking it like crazy. I gave him a super intense blowjob, maybe for 5min only, then he stuck his dick down my throat and started to cum, I swallowed it all, he left without saying anything, I waited 10 minutes and then I got out, I came back and his wife was already at the table LOL.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230531-232559.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232559.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 2,922
  • Screenshot_20230531-232606.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232606.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 2,822
  • Screenshot_20230531-232639.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232639.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 2,856
  • Screenshot_20230531-232644.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232644.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 2,828
  • Screenshot_20230531-232647.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232647.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 2,821
  • Screenshot_20230531-232650.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232650.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 2,822
  • Screenshot_20230531-232654.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232654.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 3,080
  • Screenshot_20230531-232657.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232657.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 3,082
  • Screenshot_20230531-232700.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232700.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 2,962
  • Screenshot_20230531-232703.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232703.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 2,852
  • Screenshot_20230531-232707.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232707.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 2,893
  • Screenshot_20230531-232711.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531-232711.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 3,028
Just a bit of context. Well, we went to this club, kind of *******, but it was right on the beach and it was cheap, me and my boyfriend. We would meet friends there and that's how it was. But among the friends there was a couple that my boyfriend and I didn't know at all, a magnificent black man with his wife, also black. Friend of a friend, you know.

Well, the night progressed without much news, I thought I couldn't approach the guy because the woman wouldn't leave him, I tried to give him intense glances to see if he noticed me, I don't know if he noticed. But fortunately it got very late, suddenly I realized that the woman was not around, I was ******* I didn't see when she left, I told my boyfriend to go away to give me space with the guy to see if I could achieve something.

I started talking to him, but without getting too bitchy on him because other friends were there, I asked him about his wife, something about her going to the car for something, I didn't quite understand and started mentioning that I was too *******, I was, but not too much, let's say a 7/10. I started to slur my words pretending to be super ******* and he began to look at me with more interest, I asked him if he could accompany me to the bathroom because I didn't see my boyfriend and he said yes, I quickly got up to walk alone a few meters to mislead my friends, I think it worked.

He caught up with me near the bathroom, took my hand and we entered without fear directly, a girl saw us, I think I'm not sure. We entered a cubicle, he sat me down on the toilet, he took out his cock and I started sucking it like crazy. I gave him a super intense blowjob, maybe for 5min only, then he stuck his dick down my throat and started to cum, I swallowed it all, he left without saying anything, I waited 10 minutes and then I got out, I came back and his wife was already at the table LOL.
This is sexy AF!

🔥🔥🔥 location?

Need this myself

Hot experience!!!

Good girl. 🥰

Wow that’s HOT! Was it your first black guy? I’m assuming your bf is white?

Nice thick long one, too bad you didn't have more time and let that big beautiful black cock stretch you out a bit :)

Wow you look so hot doing that. My gf has done it before. It was hot watching.

Good girl. Always swallow

Back