I should have stopped it....

BlacqGold

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
My name is Amy, I live in Philadelphia and I’ve been having an affair with my husband’s friend. I’m not bragging or boasting I’m just being honest about how it happened and the fact that I should’ve stopped it but i didn’t. I betrayed my vows, my husband and my baby, and it felt so good.

I’ve been married to Eric for 7 yrs We have a ******* and I love him to death, well we both do. I had no complaints Eric was in Tech doing IT security Freelance Work with his best friend (They started a company together) which paid REALLY well. I was doing fine as a project manager for Wells Fargo before I got pregnant.

Eric was insistent that I be a stay at home mom and his career alllowed him the freedom to work from home and travel so we spent a lot of time with our new born joy Benjamin In the beginning. Benjamin’s godfather was Elijah, Eric’s friend from college. They were frat brothers and have been close ever since he was EricSMS’s best man at our wedding. Elijah was black 6’2 tall dark and handsome, I could never understand how he wasn’t taken. He took his role is godfather seriously I knew god forbid if anything happens to us my Benjamin would be in good hands.

I wasn’t getting used to my post pregnancy body it was rough. I was used to being a size 4 after giving birth I got all the way up to a size 8. I know that’s not huge but for me it was Thankfully Elijah was always complimenting me on my “curves” He kept saying...
“your woman you’re supposed to have hips”

I would just laugh then one day he bought me a pair of jeans out of the blue, he said they were made for women shaped like me. I said thx, didn’t think much of it, then one weekend Eric went out of town on business I thought Elijah went went him cause usually that’s what they do. I heard a knock at the door, there Elijah was standing there smiling surprised I said.....

didn’t you go with Eric?

“he told me to keep and eye on you Benny” he replied.
“Plus you know I love my godson” he said
“where is he?” he asked

“playing with the set you bought him“ I said
“He really likes it”

He asked me if I liked the jeans I told I hadn’t tried them yet so he said now it the perfect time he was taking me and Benjamin to dinner. It had been so long since I’d been anywhere I damn near forgot how to put on make up! When I put those jeans on i couldn’t believe how much my body had changed my hips and ass were significantly bigger.

As I came out he was playing with Benjamin, when he saw me he smiled. He took us to Olive Garden we talked laughed talked some more. He convinced me to have some drinks I noticed the looks we were getting I knew why, here I was a white woman with this good looking black man with a baby at the table.

“you look real sexy Amy, most women don’t get hotter AFTER they give birth”

I blushed so god damn hard I was embarrassed but he made me feel so good and it’s been awhile. Eric is working Really hard trying to secure a nest egg for his family (and I respect him for that) but I enjoyed Elijahs company and compliments for the next 6 months when Eric went away on business Elijah kept me and baby under his sexy watchful eye he regularly came over the house and we cooked together he spent time with Benjamin we went out (got dirty looks from jealous black women) which made me feel sexy.

After that Eric was home more he said he’d closed out a big deal and their business would be a steady stream of money that he wouldn’t have to travel as much if ever, which was good he missed seeing his ******* Everyday.

Elijah Still came by not a much he would take Benjamin off our hands so me and Eric could have some alone time which I enjoyed but I missed my time with Elijah then one night at a dinner party I was changing Benjamin in the guest room and he came in he arm around me and said
“so beautiful“
“I know he is isn’t he” I replied....
he responded... “I’m talking about his mom”

I started blushing again, then he said something that changed everything.... he said,“I gotta find away to keep Eric busy“

why, I asked.....

“so I can spend more time with you” he said as he ran his hand down my back.... it Sent chills down my spine I just looked at him stunned not knowing what to say. I should have stopped it then but I didn’t.

That weekend they worked on another project together He (Elijah) ended up staying over they decided to go out afterwards they came home after midnight Eric was ******* ( he could never hold his *******) Elijah helped him into bed and went into his room I prepared for him I heard the door close and felt a hand under my gown I turned around and he kissed me....
“Your ******* I said, stop”......
“No im not” he replied
He kissed me again I tried to push him away (half hearted) “Eric” I mumbled between his lips.,
“ he asleep, I made sure I got him wasted”
“Why?” I whispered as if I didn’t already know
“So I can fuck you amy”

I looked into his light brown eyes I should’ve stopped it but I didn’t. He threw me on the bed slid my panties off before I could stop him and buried his face in my pussy I’d NEVER been eaten out before Eric never did it. I loved it as he squeezed my tits which had grown to a full 32 C next thing I know he’s sucking on them so hard. Then he unzipped his pants and I saw it....... a big black cock with veins bulging out I tried to escape his grasp he pulled back into him licked his fingers Threw my legs back and went balls deep into me.

I gasped..... I couldnt catch my breath he was so deep, his stroke so long I was gasping everytime he entered me. my husband never penetrated me this deep, I could feel all the muscles in his back as I held on for dear life. Then he turns over with me on top with a firm hold of my ass and starts thrusting his hips upward into me I start cumming hard in my mind I’m thinky any second Eric is gonna hear us and bust through the door, but that thought is erased from memory as fast as I have it from the mind numbing orgasm ripping through me I’m barely conscience at this point then he kisses me so deep then he says

“I’m not gonna make it” I feel his cock inside me speeding up I know he’s gonna cum

“I’m on the pill!!!!“ I scream Then he kisses me again and blows everything he has into me I felt all of it. He spent the next 5 minutes grinding his cock in me looking for any available space to fill with his dick. Afterwards I just laid there in a cumcoma he’s standing over me sweaty (still hard) looking like a black god.

“I need you Amy” he says panting....
“We have to figure something out”

That morning I acted like nothing happened, when Elijah said he'd ordered everyone breakfast Eric assuming he was being thoughtful said the least he could do was pick it up. I knew what he was doing, getting my husband out of way so he could fuck me. I was in the kitchen feeding benjamin when Eric left, Elijah walked over to me picked up benjamin took him into his room and rocked him to sleep and put him in his crib safe and sound.

I couldn't escape him we were alone in the house as he walked towards I could see the bulge in his pants it looked like his cock was gonna rip through it. He was looking at me like I was prey like a lion getting ready to pounce on his ******* He grabbed me kissed me then turned me around and fucked me over the sink, I could take him better this time he took my body for his pleasure as the sound of my ass cheeks rippling vibrated through the house. It took Eric 43 minutes to get back, by that time Elijah Had shoved his cock in all my holes for the second time in less than 24 hrs.

That day was 5 yrs ago I never stopped fucking him, I can’t I want to but I can’t I need him inside me I can’t help it. There are days Like yesterday were I just suck his big black cock and watch him moan with pleasure and days Like today where I want him to take me and have his way with me (And he does).

We are careful as best we can for Eric for Benjamin who turning 6 soon and he loves his “uncle E” and I love him too I’ve told him that and every time I tell him that he kisses me like he owns me (he does) whenever I tell my husband I’m going “shopping” or “need sometime to myself” I’m with Elijah getting my insides rearranged because it’s what I need from him.

I’ve sucked him off in the parking lot at whole foods, fucked him in the fitting rooms at Victoria’s Secret I’m his plaything and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Sometimes though when I’m laying in bed with Eric thinking about what good husband-and ******* he is I wish I would’ve have stopped it between me and Elijah but then I think of his dark skinned muscles and his big dick and I say...... No fucking way

the end....

Last edited:
My name is Amy, I live in Philadelphia and I’ve been having an affair with my husband’s friend. I’m not bragging or boasting I’m just being honest about how it happened and the fact that I should’ve stopped it but i didn’t. I betrayed my vows, my husband and my baby, and it felt so good.

I’ve been married to Eric for 7 yrs We have a ******* and I love him to death, well we both do. I had no complaints Eric was in Tech doing IT security Freelance Work with his best friend (They started a company together) which paid REALLY well. I was doing fine as a project manager for Wells Fargo before I got pregnant.

Eric was insistent that I be a stay at home mom and his career alllowed him the freedom to work from home and travel so we spent a lot of time with our new born joy Benjamin In the beginning. Benjamin’s godfather was Elijah, Eric’s friend from college. They were frat brothers and have been close ever since he was EricSMS’s best man at our wedding. Elijah was black 6’2 tall dark and handsome, I could never understand how he wasn’t taken. He took his role is godfather seriously I knew god forbid if anything happens to us my Benjamin would be in good hands.

I wasn’t getting used to my post pregnancy body it was rough. I was used to being a size 4 after giving birth I got all the way up to a size 8. I know that’s not huge but for me it was Thankfully Elijah was always complimenting me on my “curves” He kept saying...
“your woman you’re supposed to have hips”

I would just laugh then one day he bought me a pair of jeans out of the blue, he said they were made for women shaped like me. I said thx, didn’t think much of it, then one weekend Eric went out of town on business I thought Elijah went went him cause usually that’s what they do. I heard a knock at the door, there Elijah was standing there smiling surprised I said.....

didn’t you go with Eric?

“he told me to keep and eye on you Benny” he replied.
“Plus you know I love my godson” he said
“where is he?” he asked

“playing with the set you bought him“ I said
“He really likes it”

He asked me if I liked the jeans I told I hadn’t tried them yet so he said now it the perfect time he was taking me and Benjamin to dinner. It had been so long since I’d been anywhere I damn near forgot how to put on make up! When I put those jeans on i couldn’t believe how much my body had changed my hips and ass were significantly bigger.

As I came out he was playing with Benjamin, when he saw me he smiled. He took us to Olive Garden we talked laughed talked some more. He convinced me to have some drinks I noticed the looks we were getting I knew why, here I was a white woman with this good looking black man with a baby at the table.

“you look real sexy Amy, most women don’t get hotter AFTER they give birth”

I blushed so god damn hard I was embarrassed but he made me feel so good and it’s been awhile. Eric is working Really hard trying to secure a nest egg for his family (and I respect him for that) but I enjoyed Elijahs company and compliments for the next 6 months when Eric went away on business Elijah kept me and baby under his sexy watchful eye he regularly came over the house and we cooked together he spent time with Benjamin we went out (got dirty looks from jealous black women) which made me feel sexy.

After that Eric was home more he said he’d closed out a big deal and their business would be a steady stream of money that he wouldn’t have to travel as much if ever, which was good he missed seeing his ******* Everyday.

Elijah Still came by not a much he would take Benjamin off our hands so me and Eric could have some alone time which I enjoyed but I missed my time with Elijah then one night at a dinner party I was changing Benjamin in the guest room and he came in he arm around me and said
“so beautiful“
“I know he is isn’t he” I replied....
he responded... “I’m talking about his mom”

I started blushing again, then he said something that changed everything.... he said,“I gotta find away to keep Eric busy“

why, I asked.....

“so I can spend more time with you” he said as he ran his hand down my back.... it Sent chills down my spine I just looked at him stunned not knowing what to say. I should have stopped it then but I didn’t.

That weekend they worked on another project together He (Elijah) ended up staying over they decided to go out afterwards they came home after midnight Eric was ******* ( he could never hold his *******) Elijah helped him into bed and went into his room I prepared for him I heard the door close and felt a hand under my gown I turned around and he kissed me....
“Your ******* I said, stop”......
“No im not” he replied
He kissed me again I tried to push him away (half hearted) “Eric” I mumbled between his lips.,
“ he asleep, I made sure I got him wasted”
“Why?” I whispered as if I didn’t already know
“So I can fuck you amy”

I looked into his light brown eyes I should’ve stopped it but I didn’t. He threw me on the bed slid my panties off before I could stop him and buried his face in my pussy I’d NEVER been eaten out before Eric never did it. I loved it he squeezed my tits which had grow to a full 32 C next thing I know he’s sucking on them so hard. Then he unzipped his pants and I saw it a big black cock veins bulging out I tried to escape he pulled back into him licked his fingers Threw my legs back and went balls deep into me.

I gasped..... I could breathe he was so deep, my husband never penetrated me this deep, hand held on for dear lifeI could feel all the muscles in his back he held me and turned over know I’m on top and he holding me soclose to him and starts thrusting his hips upward into me I start cumming hard in my mind I’m think any second Eric is gonna hear us but that thought is erased from memory as fast as I have it from the mind numbing orgasm ripping through me I’m barely conscience at this point then he kisses me so deep then he says

“I’m not gonna make it” I feel his cock inside me speeding up I know he’s gonna cum

“I’m on the pill!!!!“ I scream Then he kisses me again and blows everything he has into me I felt all of it. He spent the next 5 minutes grinding his cock in me looking for any available space to fill with his dick. Afterwards I just laid there in a cumcoma he’s standing over me sweaty (still hard) looking like a black god.

“I need you” he says panting....
“We have to figure something out”

That morning we both acted like nothing happened, when Eric went out to pickup breakfast Elijah walked over to me turned me around and fucked me over the sink I could take him better this time he was all over me taking my body for his pleasure the sound of my ass cheeks vibrating throughout the house. It took Eric 43 minutes to get back by that time Elijah Had shoved his cock in all my holes for the second time in less than 24 hrs.

That day was 5 yrs ago I never stopped fucking him, I can’t I want to but I can’t I need him inside me I can’t help it. There are days Like yesterday were I just suck his big black cock and watch him moan with pleasure and days Like today Wear I want him to take me and have his way with me (And he does).

We are careful as best we can for Eric for Benjamin who turning 6 soon and he loves his “uncle E” and I love him too I’ve told him that and every time I tell him that he kisses me like he owns me (he does) I’ve slept with him at his place a bunch of times whenever I tell my husband I’m going “shopping” or “need sometime to myself” I’m with Elijah getting my insides rearranged because it’s what I need from him.

I’ve sucked him off in the parking lot at whole foods, fucked him in the fitting rooms at Victoria’s Secret I’m his plaything and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Sometimes though when I’m laying in bed with Eric thinking about what good husband-and ******* he is I wish I would’ve have stopped it between me and Elijah but then I think of his dark skinned muscles and his big dick and I say...... No fucking way

the end....
Hot!

Back