I ONLY CHEAT ON VACATION

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
In our nearly twenty years of marriage, I have only cheated on my husband eight times and each time was while I was on a vacation. Sometimes I was travelling alone and sometimes we were together. The Caribbean is a given that I am going to become attracted to a young, hardbody black stud who I will get between my legs before the trip ends and Italy, where I usually travel alone and find an irresistible Italian lover that I just must have several times. I don't think my husband suspects anything, but he has asked some pointed questions from time to time, but I just smile and assure him that he has nothing to worry about. I'm a great liar. I don't feel the urge to cheat while I'm at home, but on vacation there is just something that cries out for a good hard cock.

images.jpg

In our nearly twenty years of marriage, I have only cheated on my husband eight times and each time was while I was on a vacation. Sometimes I was travelling alone and sometimes we were together. The Caribbean is a given that I am going to become attracted to a young, hardbody black stud who I will get between my legs before the trip ends and Italy, where I usually travel alone and find an irresistible Italian lover that I just must have several times. I don't think my husband suspects anything, but he has asked some pointed questions from time to time, but I just smile and assure him that he has nothing to worry about. I'm a great liar. I don't feel the urge to cheat while I'm at home, but on vacation there is just something that cries out for a good hard cock.

View attachment 4483891
Do you let the young stud cum in you? I love married women but I love cumming in them even more.

View attachment 4483891
(y)

View attachment 4483891
h

View attachment 4483891
how are you able to cheat while on vacation with hubby present? is it a social vacation or work trip?

Back