I never wanted to be but now I’m a cuckold !

Reading between the lines of everything you've posted, it seems to me you want this, but you want to be in control.

If I was fucking your wife, and you were there trying to orchestrate, manage, guide, or do anything other than just watch I'd take offense, and suggest to your wife that we meet in private next time.

I suspect that's what's going on here. You need to ask yourself if you want this without any control. If you can make peace with that, then perhaps she will let you back in.
No not that at all. We have done it in the past and she has called me over while bull was going down on her.
It actually sucked when bull met us and would ask what he could do and I had to walk away and she actually had to have him stop cause she said she felt like a *******.
We don’t do this often but have a few times and next day she acts like nothing happened and if does come up it was cause of me.

Wife always dated and cheated with black guys from day 1 of us dating. I use to get mad when I found out and as years went on found groups with interest in wife fucking black guys and got my attention. When I learned more about black men owning white wife’s and bulls it became a bigger turn on. I than spoke with wife of playing around with the idea and she laughed and said that’s weird and I’m being a creep.
I spoke with an ex girlfriend and she said no more white guys for her and if wife’s into it I should let her fuck black guys and watch if it turns me on it will be the best time for all of us.
I asked wife to try she said no so my ex said should Bring black guy in like a 3 some. wife joked with idea and I made it happen 3 times and she still says no If asked her to fuck a guy but will meet a guy on her own in person and fuck him and I can be there. She distracts me when they fuck to suck her feet or tits or even kiss her which is still great.
So now years later and we meet a Jamaican guy on vacation and we exchange numbers and all for plans when we return. Yes wife snuck away for a few and said it was just a coincidence that they both left and came back together. I just wanted her to tell me what they did. Well she said just friends but he don’t take my request on social media or answer what’s app but he calls wife 2 Or 3 times a week and wants her to visit again. Last night he called her 5 times but she had phone on silent so she called him back late and told me to go to bed So she can talk private with him. I felt like I got what I wanted but no longer in control or involved. I spent all morning trying to reach him to tell him I’m good with this and even want to see if we can’t privately set up vacation for her alone to see him and get this officially out in the open. I don’t know why but it’s like when she first cheated but now I’m not mad and want her to rub it in and I will do whatever it takes to get them two together.
Kick her out

When I first started dating my gf, I was thinking she was this cute, nerdy (and she is... adorable) good little girl... yeah, well, never in a million years would have imagined her regularly fucking her 3 regular BBCs. But here we are..
But I hope you pushed her into it... not her idea

One of the first things any couple should do, after deciding on cuckold play with a new male, is to establish the "boundaries" of play, and to discuss the boundaries with the husband/wife and other male partners. What things should they set boundaries on?
Things like:
who is present or nearby during the wife's visits with her new partner: Maybe the husband doesn't need to be near or on the bed, or even in the room, but he may wish to be close by. This is a decision the couple agrees on and the new male conditionally accepts.​
safe sex or bareback: No explanation here; we all understand the risks. Keep in mind engaging in bareback sex with new people should be screened carefully, as some social diseases are for life and nothing will destroy a marriage faster.​
wife dating and visiting the male lovers privately at their homes or going on trips​
• understanding the risk wives take in associating with married male partners. Infidelity might sound fun, but can result in undesirable results, some of which are assaults & injuries, and law suits.​
the ancillary rules: spousal cocklocks, discipline, emasculation, oral sex/creampies, sleeping arrangements, etc. All can add additional fun.​
spousal involvement with the new male: a 3-way agreement agreed upon by all involved.​
arrangements when there are young ******* in the home: again, no explanation here.​
There are many others, like "secret words" that either spouse can say to STOP the action. The establishment of "boundaries" makes things run smoothly and as expected. No surprises in this activity is usually GOOD.
If done right, everyone involved "benefits" with this adult fun.

"No one plans to FAIL, they just fail to PLAN"
UPDATE. He FaceTimed her Friday night and she was talking to him about visiting and she put phone up to me to talk to him. He said Jamaica won’t be open probably till 2021 but offered us to stay at his house. Once everything is open and they are allowing people in. He did friend me on social media and I do feel better about the situation now. Probably just a pity thing but it is a step in the right direction.

Back