I need to be serviced.

That is a beautiful precious cock and balls! From a cuck white hubby, I admire you, I have no problem to admit and state this. In person, I would be honored to show you white respect, to bend and bow to you.

BTW, we have been tot he Rooftop Hotel and do plan future visits if you are truly into Black superiority and such!!!

Showed the picture to the wife and she shook her head and said 'nice'. Told me she would love to see it pumping my mouth or more, was her exact words!

I could only picture the perfect BBC in the first seat of our SUV with the wife and myself in the rear. Driving around south Florida. Nice thoughts.

Last edited:
That is a beautiful precious cock and balls! From a cuck white hubby, I admire you, I have no problem to admit and state this. In person, I would be honored to show you white respect, to bend and bow to you.

BTW, we have been tot he Rooftop Hotel and do plan future visits if you are truly into Black superiority and such!!!

Showed the picture to the wife and she shook her head and said 'nice'. Told me she would love to see it pumping my mouth or more, was her exact words!

I could only picture the perfect BBC in the first seat of our SUV with the wife and myself in the rear. Driving around south Florida. Nice thoughts.
bro... we definitely have to meet up! I love you guys already haha

Back