I literally just bug everyone every day

All I do is send apologies for my past actions to people I admire the most. I get nothing.

then: I try talking to “friends” on my Facebook. Nothing.

then they try talking to me: it goes - nowhere. Real quick, and in a hurry.

if I knew what I was doing wrong I would fix it. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. For some reason; I can’t make friends as a 31 year old right now. I don’t know what to do anymore.

Who sang that song, “we keep on waiting - waiting - waiting on the world to change.” But I wish I knew what to change!

if I knew what I was doing wrong I would fix it. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. For some reason; I can’t make friends as a 31 year old right now. I don’t know what to do anymore.
Well, you don't have a BIO, no photos of yourself, you're male in pursuit of black males, you dress like a drag queen ... I mean, you're really narrowing down your opportunities of people who might want to talk with you.
Bluntly, you need to take that cucumber you placed in the back of your pants and put it in the front of your pants. Maybe you'll get noticed that way ... who knows. There are other sites that specialize in what you're wanting, however.

pic_ThatsAFactJack.jpg

Back