I like a lot of pussy juice when i dejuicing the Pussy

A wet and creamy pussy is a happy pussy! When your cock is covered in pussy juice and and cream it's the equivalent of a woman giving you that good sloppy wet blow job except it's just with her pussy! So I say let that pussy drool, and squirt, and cream all it wants because that pussy is telling you it's happy!🤤

Last edited:
Whether I’m slurping up Pussy juice or it all on my dick I like super wet Pussy
And if you have a beard like me, it's the perfect flavor saver lol. Nothing makes your beard grow like pussy juice. H3ll with Neutrogena or Dove, good Ole PJ does the trick. Hahaa.

I love turning a hotwife into a creamery! Sometimes they are shocked when they look down and that big black cock is covered in their cream like it's been dipped in whipped cream and they get shocked that they are so creamy and even some embarrassed and they try to wipe it off but I don't let them wipe it off.

I always say a dripping 💦 wet or creamy pussy is a happy pussy! It can't smile so how else is it going to tell you that it's happy and enjoying itself? It drips and creams! When that pussy is dripping 💦 wet and creamy it's telling you "this is great 👍 keep feeding me that black cock"! See a part of the training to be a master cocksmith is the module on 'pussy whisperer' and learning how that pussy communicates.

Back