I lead 2 lives

DocJen

Female
Like countless numbers of white women in the past and currently, I live two lives. Most people see "Doctor Jen", participating in charitable activities, civic affairs, etc. My patients know me as their OB/GYN, examining them in my clinic or delivering their babies in the hospital.

The secret side of me is the "whore doc" or "hoe doc" giving myself to black men in return for sensual, physical pleasure. I'm not the first to be a lady in public and a slut in private, and I won't be the last. Mom and Dad set a good example with their private parties on weekends, as they and other elite couples sated their lusts with each other and some black guests. Educators, attorneys, businessmen/women, etc. all share the desire for depravity (at least in private).

Like countless numbers of white women in the past and currently, I live two lives. Most people see "Doctor Jen", participating in charitable activities, civic affairs, etc. My patients know me as their OB/GYN, examining them in my clinic or delivering their babies in the hospital.

The secret side of me is the "whore doc" or "hoe doc" giving myself to black men in return for sensual, physical pleasure. I'm not the first to be a lady in public and a slut in private, and I won't be the last. Mom and Dad set a good example with their private parties on weekends, as they and other elite couples sated their lusts with each other and some black guests. Educators, attorneys, businessmen/women, etc. all share the desire for depravity (at least in private).
I find your story so interesting and arousing. I’d like to know more about you. Hopefully we can chat soon. Send me a pm when you’re available.

you’re perfect.

a lady, a professional, in public and a slut for black men, black cock, in private.
perfect.

Thank you, but I am not alone. Many other white women match that description.
And I love that u woman white woman have to ensure so much hiding that you take blCk cock and loads because of families and white racism ! But u don’t card u can’t stop once I get dumped in

Back