I have been volunteering at a refugee shelter in Münster, Germany Ask-Me-Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to do something good and help people.
I'm sure some of those guys are in need of some sexual relief, that could be classed as doing good? From what I recall Munster was a military garrison of the british is that still the case, are they still there or is that where the refugees are now housed

I'm sure some of those guys are in need of some sexual relief, that could be classed as doing good? From what I recall Munster was a military garrison of the british is that still the case, are they still there or is that where the refugees are now housed
I dont think the Brits are here anymore but yes there are shelters in some of those old bases now.

LOl If you really worked in Munster you would know if the British were there or not 'Not 'I Think'... Its hardly something you can miss..... Sorry I call bullshit on this thread.
Münster is a big city and I haven't lived here for a long time. I know that there are quite a few old bases around town but I personally have never met a British soldier here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back