I have been volunteering at a refugee shelter in Münster, Germany Ask-Me-Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says I have been volunteering at a refugee shelter in Münster, Germany for close to 2 years now. We have 110 African men and 73 Arabs. Our staff is mostly female and a few guys. If you have any questions just ask away. ]

Then you say.

Münster is a big city and I haven't lived here for a long time. I know that there are quite a few old bases around town but I personally have never met a British soldier here.

Utter Bullshit. The UK forces had a huge presence there. You would have noticed. In fact you couldn't go anywhere in Munster and NOT see some kind of military presence.

There is no refugee center in Munster according records. Nothing registered at all...So whats this center called, what street or area is this fantasy center at?

(...)

Utter Bullshit. The UK forces had a huge presence there. You would have noticed. In fact you couldn't go anywhere in Munster and NOT see some kind of military presence.

There is no refugee center in Munster according records. Nothing registered at all...So whats this center called, what street or area is this fantasy center at?
Sorry Daphne, but this time you are not quite right. AFAiK all the European forces of "the allies" had moved out of Germany in the early 1990s. Even the US bases do not exist as such anymore. Officially they had been turned into German bases but are still used by US military as part of the NATO cooperation.

As far as for the refugee shelters in Munster... Maybe a websearch in English doesn`t get you appropriate results, but if you know what to search for in the German language it will get you this:
msd_FlARchtlingsunterkARnfte1_image_1024_width.jpg

A recent news article says there are accomodations for more than 500 refugees in Munster right now and they are planning to create new homes for an overall total of 1,800. The picture above depicts the shelter at Bahlmannstrasse (street name) and a map with the locations of existing and planned refugee accomodations. ;)

That's because Merkel invited them to come. (...)
Yep. Merkel, even at a stage of her carreer where she should have been experienced enough, made a mistake. - She failed to understand how easily a small and incidental statement that was addressed to a German audience would spread internationally and gain weight so rapidly.

Once it got viral she had to make a decision: Would she back down or stick with her politics. (After all i think it is not too bad of a thing for a politician to mean what they say and stick with it. ;) )

i don`t agree with everything of Merkel`s or her CDU party`s politics, but in my opinion she at least managed to stay unusually authentic for a political leader in her position. jm2ct`s

Sorry Daphne, but this time you are not quite right. AFAiK all the European forces of "the allies" had moved out of Germany in the early 1990s.

I was talking about the British military as mentioned in my previous comments. but can see where the confusion would be. I did mention HAD LOL

Also Thanks for the information. Even though there are Shelters in Munster. I still call this thread BS due to the insinuations that staff are having sex with the refugee's. Its reeks of a a fap thread where the author is trying to engage others in their fantasy.

Merkel, even at a stage of her career where she should have been experienced enough, made a mistake. - She failed to understand how easily a small and incidental statement that was addressed to a German audience would spread internationally and gain weight so rapidly.

Eight years ago, well over eight years ago, the Brits went to the EU and warned them of a pending influx of not only genuine refugees but also economic immigrants whose sole purpose was to lie to gain access to the West They were laughed out of the meeting. The EU were warned of the dangers of allowing high numbers of these people into Europe unchecked. Once again the Brits were laughed at.

Merkel and the rest of the EU leadership bare the blame for the influx and the dangerous situation the EU and its citizens face. Genuine refugees need help. Economic immigrants do not. The EU had the chance to have a positive message and action plan. They all failed. Failed at a scale not seen in history.

So its not only Merkels message that was wrong-mis-understood. Its been the whole inept and total failing of those who are supposed to have some intelligence governing the EU. The usual joke of how do you tell a polition lies, their mouth moves is so prevalent today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about the British military as mentioned in my previous comments. but can see where the confusion would be. I did mention HAD LOL

Also Thanks for the information. Even though there are Shelters in Munster. I still call this thread BS due to the insinuations that staff are having sex with the refugee's. Its reeks of a a fap thread where the author is trying to engage others in their fantasy.

Eight years ago, well over eight years ago, the Brits went to the EU and warned them of a pending influx of not only genuine refugees but also economic immigrants whose sole purpose was to lie to gain access to the West They were laughed out of the meeting. The EU were warned of the dangers of allowing high numbers of these people into Europe unchecked. Once again the Brits were laughed at.

Merkel and the rest of the EU leadership bare the blame for the influx and the dangerous situation the EU and its citizens face. Genuine refugees need help. Economic immigrants do not. The EU had the chance to have a positive message and action plan. They all failed. Failed at a scale not seen in history.

So its not only Merkels message that was wrong-mis-understood. Its been the whole inept and total failing of those who are supposed to have some intelligence governing the EU. The usual joke of how do you tell a polition lies, their mouth moves is so prevalent today.
i don`t want to move too far off topic here. But maybe we can discuss this elsewhere? :)

Do people really believe this ******* ?
Not sure about the OP. May be fantasy. But doesn`t mean that things like those don`t happen IRL. A lot depends on the organizational structures of such facilities. In my country there is typically a minimal number of government employees managing those accommodations. A majority of workers there are voluntary which means private people in their leisure time who don`t have to follow any public services laws. i guess things like that do happen, not sure they necessarily happen inside those housings though. But asylum seekers are not arrested. ;)

There are quite a few cases of "attacks" but I wouldnt say it is an epidemic or even half as bad as the media makes it out to be.
Migrants have different beliefs, culture, language n religion( Islam), it’s like a virus or cancer that’s spreading slowly, soon too late to stop it.
Migrant refugees are the perfect Trojan horse. Small attack, gradual attack then sudden attack. In 10, 20 or 30 years migrants will overtake Europe, I won’t be surprised all the globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back