I have been volunteering at a refugee shelter in Münster, Germany Ask-Me-Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if a woman wants to fuck darker men, they’re sacrificing their countries customs and culture? ?
No, that's not what I said at all. are they migrating to say Germany to learn the culture, customs, language and assimilate into German society to become German citizens? it had nothing to do with sexuality

In our neighbour town in northern germany there's a refugee accomodation with 60-70 refugees, most of them from sudan and other african countries. My wife and me are open and interested in strange cultures, and she 's very socially engaged. So actually i've the idea to convince my wife to helping out there with everyday things. I think it's a good chance for her to get in contact with black men and slowly open her mind for tasting BBC. What do you think? I'm curious to your opinion...

Hey, the Netherland's couple *** was right! This is a BBC sex forum and nothing else!!! Therefore, let's forget politics and refugees. I don't pay a ******* whether they need a pussy or not. Bring them to work. In a labor camp, if necessary and our beloved national pest leader Merkel, too!!! Incidentally, the English are great, the English are best; so up with the English and down with the rest, ok?!

*** Eight years ago, well over eight years ago, the Brits went to the EU and warned them of a pending influx of not only genuine refugees but also economic immigrants whose sole purpose was to lie to gain access to the West They were laughed out of the meeting. The EU were warned of the dangers of allowing high numbers of these people into Europe unchecked. Once again the Brits were laughed at.

Merkel and the rest of the EU leadership bare the blame for the influx and the dangerous situation the EU and its citizens face. Genuine refugees need help. Economic immigrants do not. The EU had the chance to have a positive message and action plan. They all failed. Failed at a scale not seen in history.

So its not only Merkels message that was wrong-mis-understood. Its been the whole inept and total failing of those who are supposed to have some intelligence governing the EU. The usual joke of how do you tell a polition lies, their mouth moves is so prevalent today.

Hey, the Netherland's couple *** was right! This is a BBC sex forum and nothing else!!! Therefore, let's forget politics and refugees. I don't pay a ******* whether they need a pussy or not. Bring them to work. In a labor camp, if necessary and our beloved national pest leader Merkel, too!!! Incidentally, the English are great, the English are best; so up with the English and down with the rest, ok?!

*** Eight years ago, well over eight years ago, the Brits went to the EU and warned them of a pending influx of not only genuine refugees but also economic immigrants whose sole purpose was to lie to gain access to the West They were laughed out of the meeting. The EU were warned of the dangers of allowing high numbers of these people into Europe unchecked. Once again the Brits were laughed at.

Merkel and the rest of the EU leadership bare the blame for the influx and the dangerous situation the EU and its citizens face. Genuine refugees need help. Economic immigrants do not. The EU had the chance to have a positive message and action plan. They all failed. Failed at a scale not seen in history.

So its not only Merkels message that was wrong-mis-understood. Its been the whole inept and total failing of those who are supposed to have some intelligence governing the EU. The usual joke of how do you tell a polition lies, their mouth moves is so prevalent today.
mmmm I like you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back