I have a question about being black owned?

I do so want for my wife and I to be owned by a black man. I was just wondering what all is entailed? If anyone has any advice to give it would be great fully appreciated. If this has been asked elsewhere please direct me there.
Black owned is a strong feeling. you become the ultimate husband. Your wife becomes confident and happy. You see her getting pleased by BBC that you will never have.

I do so want for my wife and I to be owned by a black man. I was just wondering what all is entailed? If anyone has any advice to give it would be great fully appreciated. If this has been asked elsewhere please direct me there.
If your wife gets owned by a black bull he will be the one directing how he uses her so you need to be ready for that. Once the wife is collared and or owned she will be very busy that’s for sure so be ready.

No. He would put her in chastity and use her as his cleaning rag while hubby would be made to live in a small compartment in the cellar, only let out to carry around the master's stuff for him anytime the master decides to leave the house. Sexy perspective?
Damn, if I gotta feed and water him then fuck it.....

Everyone has a different perspective on it I see.
Basically the “The Bull” becomes the sexual dominant and the husband bowed down and no sex. While the bull pounds away at the wife.

Back