I hate it when!

"LOTS of white guys saying they love to "wack off" to women's pictures! Very few black guys will say that!" ...

And? Just because they don't admit it, doesn't mean they don't do it. They do it as much as white guys. Race has nothing to do with masturbation, fantasy and fetishes. You claim you've met a "good amount of women face to face" on here, but who knows if that's true. You may have been the lucky one, but most of the black guys on this site do not, that's a given. Anyone can figure that out (who's living in the real world that is). This site is obviously a website for black men who fantasize and have a thing for white women. That's also a given. I realize all the black guys on this site will disagree, just to try to fool people and keep their dream of being with a white female alive, but unfortunately, reality set's in. Sorry. The majority are here to masturabate, pretend and keep dreams alive. Good luck!

I'm not saying just white men fantasize! There just more open to blabbing it out...and there's a reason why your on here too. And it's not bad to fantasize I mean who doesn't?! I just think its funny how you get on here talking about how funny people are. What about you? Why do you even have a profile and why is your profile of some clown,CLOWN!!! Lmfao get real...have a nice day

Reactions: wit
Im not gunna lie i sucked one perfect dark black cock and i love making love to my girl but it would be nice that before we move in together next week i can do a blow bang. On my knees with clothes on and five hung beautiful black dicks around me.

That would be a fantasy come true for my mouth.
I would go wild sucking black dick.

and go home to my girl and make love..

Its not wrong to suck black dick and its not gay its just.really really fun to do
If you dont like it then dont ever suck a black dick and always wonder.

All you see here is a roleplay. Actually, pics are made with purpose (to show what you want to show). Even mine. I'm white, i'm 6.06 inches long, i have a good sex life and none complained about me :) Usually i'm dominant and leader in my group, i'm here because i like something different sometimes. This makes me a fake? No, because when things get serious i become serious. And yes, i would let my gf fuck a black man, and i would enjoy that,because i'm quite sure of myself, not because i'm insecure. But you should always check properly before you try to meet someone irl.

Not to take away from the OP's original purpose, but I hate when . . .

People come on web sites that generally are geared towards sex and then are either surprised that there might be some actually intelligent threads on the site or they feel they have to scream "FAKE!" at every post until the poster (stupidly) goes through 2 weeks of hell to prove they are real.

Actual fakers should be outted, but there is a fine line where if the line is crossed it just becomes annoying and everyone thinks the person doing the outting is just crying wolf all the time.

Soapbox down.

I wish I could find a group like that in fortworth Texas! I've been lied to a couple times and its ridiculous!!! If your not going to go through with it then why lead the person/persons on....

We would not stand you up - very sexy pic:) Too bad you are not here in Colorado. We do travel to Dallas from time to time.

Blabbing about it? Sounds they have more confidence then you guys do if they can admit it and you guys can't. Thanks! Work on your confidence in the meantime. I'm on because this place is funny and so full of BS, plain and simple. You're on here for different reasons, sorry to hear. The clown with the fro represents this place. Like it? I do! :) Happy trails...and enjoy your day. :)
Thanks I will enjoy my day ;)

Yes...as you sit here on this website dreaming of being with a white female...LOL! Good luck! :rolleyes:
Omg, really !!! It seems like you have nothing better to do. Lol, like I said...nice day! :) and I think we all got the point that you can't shut up hahahahaha

Yes...as you sit here on this website dreaming of being with a white female...LOL! Good luck! :rolleyes:
And you probably couldn't get any pussy if it was handed to you or even free...I rest my case, now sit back and relax! I'm done talking to you...Thanks again for your pointless conversation!

waisted time,thats all on you, everything your saying makes you look like an asshole hahaha!!! So keep on with the pointless conversation ;) it makes you look like you need someone to talk to bahahahahaha... Have a nice day
Oh? I couldn't? Yet, I'm engaging in a conversation with some guy that thinks that his hand is a piece of ass? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Please, give me a break! Get back to your website, jacking off to pictures of white girls, and playing that message in your mind...someday, maybe, perhaps, probably so...well, hopefully...I'll get a white girl. I'll even take a 300 pounder! LMFAO! Don't waste my time, *******! :bounce: :rolleyes:
waisted time,thats all on you, everything your saying makes you look like an asshole hahaha!!! So keep on with the pointless conversation ;) it makes you look like you need someone to talk to bahahahahaha... Have a nice day

Grasp,
You do realize you are just encouraging him?

I like that. It takes a lot of guts to admit when you are wrong. My props and respect to you.

Back