I had a 3d model of my wifes vagina made and a artist friend di a latex model.

We had the artist do the latex model after a 3d photo was done. She had just been with 3 really large bbc kings she did a gang bang and dp with them for about 2.5 hours of pure fucking. I am so excited because I am going to send them off and have sex toys made with her gaped ,stretched out pussy and sell them on the web. I hope people are into this big old gaped pussy toys like I would be if I was bigger to enjoy. Here are some photos of the first model 10 more are being made by a company here in Missouri. The artist friend wanted to try my wife's pussy for payment. He asked me if he could fuck her bareback or if my wife would let him. I said I will tell her she will do you and to just fucking take it. He was like "oh no I don't want to ******* her" I laughed and said I am kidding I will ask her. He says I want her right now after I am done I always wanted to fuck a used pussy after a bunch of guys. I said hope u are above average or u will not touch either side. He said I just want her diet pussy on my dick. I turned and said let me see and then said I do get to stay and watch since I don't fuck her anymore. I am very tiny and going to make the change one day. He finished his 3d photos and put it in a computer to start giving measurements and while it ran the numbers I said to him go fuck her and do whatever you want to her pussy she said. As he walked up to my spread wife this 60 year old man flopped out a rock solid 8.5 in cock that was like a water bottle. He banged and fucked my wife for almost an hour and then blew his load in her so deep she might get seeded by a huge white guy. The wife said it was OK but he was not a bbc king. He said it was the best pussy ever with a big grin. Anyway a few actual model pics of my wife's actual size pussy after a bbc gangbang with three black kings.its not a life like model just a latex one to exact specs of opening,pussy li lips and her huge clit.View attachment 5371064View attachment 5371067View attachment 5371072.

Back