I don't understand guys

I dont understand guys from here. Make plans with us, days in advance, then stand us up, never show. Then they even ghost us.
It has always been that way. Before the net they wrote long letters so they had to have a verified address to get any responses. Even then the game players or fantasy freaks were abundant. Some for fun some take it all the way to a meeting then back out. I'm guessing many married men whose wives knew nothing and fear of getting caught stopped them when it got too close to reality.
There are real people out there but you have to do the work. I think of all the great times I'd have missed if those guys had stopped my adventures. Honesty should be the priority but both sides often are not. Guys send photos of another guys cock. Couples send photos of the wife that are outdated and even not them. More than one guy we had a great time with told of walking away from a meet because the wife was ten years older or thirty pounds heaver than the sent photo.
The net appears to be a great place for thrill seekers and game players. No verified address, you could be chatting with a ten year old without having a video feed.

I dont understand guys from here. Make plans with us, days in advance, then stand us up, never show. Then they even ghost us.

some guys are not here to meet, they love the chat etc but dont want to meet at all, or they get a better offer and stand you up. women have done this to me on other sites ive been on, one got me to travel over 100 miles only to not be in or answer her phone or reply to texts, ruins it for the ones that are actually here to meet and who are genuine.

Back