I don’t know why it’s such a turn on

of course . We don’t keep our fantasies a secret . Just a matter of finding a real person with experience and reviews / verification from couples that’s into it . A lot of talkers. Not a lot of doers
I hope it materializes so we can know what your feeling is

Hubby isn’t fem . He isn’t passable . He’d look quite silly dressed but the idea of him dressed in lingerie and being fucked by one of my dominant partners is almost (not quite ) as much a turn on as me being taken by one of them myself
ARE YOU SERIOUS ??

Hubby isn’t fem . He isn’t passable . He’d look quite silly dressed but the idea of him dressed in lingerie and being fucked by one of my dominant partners is almost (not quite ) as much a turn on as me being taken by one of them myself

Been talking to my GF for a while now and thought she was only pulling my leg telling me this is one of her huge fantasies and it is such a turn-on for her and she even would have an orgasm playing with herself thinking about it.
we will be living together soon, but not sure if I can really fulfill her fantasy I think the idea is hot, I enjoy the feeling of being a cuck but I did the sissy thing before.

If your husband isn't weirded out about dressing up, do it, you won't regret it. This turns my wife on more than almost anything.

Back