I don’t hate white men.

it has been a long time looking for the right woman since my last cuckold relationship to built a strong n solid relationship which leads to a loving cuckolding marriage

many so called bulls are looking for a relationship, someone who accepts them so they present their cock. You are a greedy woman who wnats to have a stable of men to care for so you like your bulls, i hate that term bulls they are just men. Some guys just want to fuck but others want a relationship with a woman who treats them like they matter . I try to surround myself with women who will take care of me not sexually but emotionally
I don’t personally use the term “bull” to refer to the awesome guy I meet with outside of my marriage. And only one. 😊

There are so many variations here... yes, some men just love the idea of fucking another man’s wife ... and I’ve also chatted with a lot of men via message who report they love building a relationship with the wife alone but also many enjoy the whole dynamic of having relationship with the husband too. And the same goes for women here. Some want a plethora to choose from and some want a deeper rapport. No right or wrong way when it comes to your sincere desires.

It’s also the reason I responded to this thread. I see a lot of people complaining about the “cucks” and I’m sure some give the others a bad name pretending to be a couple or woman. But most have been pretty respectful to me... and they get my respect back. They might want my humiliation- but they get my respect.

Thanks for clarifying your message. Have a good rest of the week.

thank u
but i don't know why most women run a way from us just knowing we are cucks, i believe the first thoughts they have is sissies n gays, cuckolding is not about that
Ahh... I had just written my message below about respecting those would call themselves cucks as you were writing your message. Yes, I agree- and even for those who do define themselves as “sissies,” small “white bois,” or anything else... who cares? People can ignore the ones who might be annoying or trying to pass off as a woman... move on. For the rest, they have a right to their sexual fantasies and fetishes as anyone else.

This is one of those things where you being you is the worst thing you can do.
Hey. I will apologize for my bit of sarcasm about punctuation and grammar in my earlier response to some of what you wrote ... but I really actually am interested- why did you start this thread about not “[hating] white guys” and “everyone should own a couple?” You don’t seem to actually feel that way. Was it all sarcastic on your end?

I really am interested in your answer - sincerely.

I wish I had a woman to serve, support emotionally and financially, be there for her live a happy life but leave the sex life for her boyfriends and lovers.
On this front though, what is a woman didn’t need any of that from you? What’s your purpose?

I don’t personally use the term “bull” to refer to the awesome guy I meet with outside of my marriage. And only one. 😊

There are so many variations here... yes, some men just love the idea of fucking another man’s wife ... and I’ve also chatted with a lot of men via message who report they love building a relationship with the wife alone but also many enjoy the whole dynamic of having relationship with the husband too. And the same goes for women here. Some want a plethora to choose from and some want a deeper rapport. No right or wrong way when it comes to your sincere desires.

It’s also the reason I responded to this thread. I see a lot of people complaining about the “cucks” and I’m sure some give the others a bad name pretending to be a couple or woman. But most have been pretty respectful to me... and they get my respect back. They might want my humiliation- but they get my respect.

Thanks for clarifying your message. Have a good rest of the week.
ty , i am not submissive except i will do anything for some women but they tend to be ones that will do anything for me. I think it is natural for a man to value a woman above all else and the sex is part. As a cuck i have learned to be very open sexually and to enjoy other men. I think it is easy to say that everything is acceptable as long as the person likes it but humans have certain needs and desires. Men are told their self worth depends on the truck they drive and how many women they fuck, not how well they drive or fuck. As a cuck husband i am in a safe place because when the sex is over i still am with a woman who desires me but many men go back to an empty place, no relationship wit a woman or children or much else. I do not worry about my performance or my cock since both are just minor parts and besides my tongue is amazing and never stops lol it is probably why women say shut up tom

ty , i am not submissive except i will do anything for some women but they tend to be ones that will do anything for me. I think it is natural for a man to value a woman above all else and the sex is part. As a cuck i have learned to be very open sexually and to enjoy other men. I think it is easy to say that everything is acceptable as long as the person likes it but humans have certain needs and desires. Men are told their self worth depends on the truck they drive and how many women they fuck, not how well they drive or fuck. As a cuck husband i am in a safe place because when the sex is over i still am with a woman who desires me but many men go back to an empty place, no relationship wit a woman or children or much else. I do not worry about my performance or my cock since both are just minor parts and besides my tongue is amazing and never stops lol it is probably why women say shut up tom
Great answer. 😊

Great answer. 😊
i actually think it is natural to be cunt struck and that certain women naturally are attracted to me because i will submit as a gift and that makes them feel comfortable , after all if you hold my balls you have total control . The funny thing is that i feel skittish when i meet that tye of woman but i understand why, it is like i am going to let them hold my balls whenever they want and that is scary. i have been married a long time to the same woman and have learned a lot, my understanding of women has changed, they are not soft or made to support or please men

Did you create this thread to turn on the white cucks who might get off on your humiliation? If so, Brava. Really... that would not be sarcastic of me if it was your intent.

If not, well... it comes off as mean-girl high school stuff.

Syntax is important. I find punctuation is also helpful.

Capitalization too.

Oh- “your” paying. You’re paying. Grammar saves lives.

As in: Don’t eat, Grandma. Vs... Don’t eat Grandma.

Again... if your intent to was provide some joy to those who like humiliation, carry on!
Wow! A sexy school teacher?

as a real cuck i'm not looking to get owned by a woman or any one else, cuckolding is a lifestyle where the couple live in harmonie, love n sharing responsabilities like any other couples in this world, i just know my limits in bed n know i can't satisfy n make a woman happy sexually so i want my future queen to have the best sex life n be so happy n we all know that BBC is the solution, so we all know that sex is a minor thing in life then BBC can improve life between men like me n their gf/wives. sorry about my English cuz i'm not a native English speaker n i hope my message is understandable

it has been a long time looking for the right woman since my last cuckold relationship to built a strong n solid relationship which leads to a loving cuckolding
as a real cuck i'm not looking to get owned by a woman or any one else, cuckolding is a lifestyle where the couple live in harmonie, love n sharing responsabilities like any other couples in this world, i just know my limits in bed n know i can't satisfy n make a woman happy sexually so i want my future queen to have the best sex life n be so happy n we all know that BBC is the solution, so we all know that sex is a minor thing in life then BBC can improve life between men like me n their gf/wives. sorry about my English cuz i'm not a native English speaker n i hope my message is understandable
sex is a minor thing is a cuckolds life. Not everyone else. It’s just you.

Back