I can't believe whats become of me and now I'm a little white cross dressing sissy for Big Black Dom who also own my girl now...

BBBBCLOVER

Male
From
CA, US
SooO,
I've always been one of those pretty looking white boys with long hair who would usually be with the sexiest girl in the place and was totally straight too. Now I'm not the biggest guy at all, at 5'7, 140 lbs with a 6 inch dick, but i just knew how to get at them and they would just fall for me everytime, so at 29 years old I've had over 200 girls.. What can I say, I just love pussy and it was my propose in life, just to fuck as many girls as I can.. Well things were goimy as they always had, I would go out to the clubs and hook up with the next sexiest girl that I would meet. Then one night something happened that changed everything and nothing has been the same since.... See I met this girl and I ended up taking her to fuck her

Last edited:
SooO,
I've always been one of those pretty looking white boys with long hair who would usually be with the sexiest girl in the place and was totally straight too. Now I'm not the biggest guy at all, at 5'7, 140 lbs with a 6 inch dick, but i just knew how to get at them and they would just fall for me everytime, so at 29 years old I've had over 200 girls.. What can I say, I just love pussy and it was my propose in life, just to fuck as many girls as I can.. Well things were goimy as they always had, I would go out to the clubs and hook up with the next sexiest girl that I would meet. Then one night something happened that changed everything and nothing has been the same since.... See I met this girl and I ended up taking her to fuck her
Please continue…..

SooO,
You mean "taking her to fuck him"? So do you have a problem with it or you enjoy it? Are you complaining? As far as I can see, you just got bored with the classics and went into somwthing new.

Back