I can tell she's interested

I don't know where the thoughts manifest from because I've never been a man who wanted to share his wife but I do. I'm away from home a lot and my wife and I have a great sexual relationship. And she's gorgeous, the most beautiful woman in the world. A straight goddess with the sexiest body ever. And she deserves to be worshiped. I think about her with other men. She's delicate and sensitive. We're not into the rough stuff and when I think about it I want men to please her orally. It's all about her

I don't know where the thoughts manifest from because I've never been a man who wanted to share his wife but I do. I'm away from home a lot and my wife and I have a great sexual relationship. And she's gorgeous, the most beautiful woman in the world. A straight goddess with the sexiest body ever. And she deserves to be worshiped. I think about her with other men. She's delicate and sensitive. We're not into the rough stuff and when I think about it I want men to please her orally. It's all about her
Just like us

Perhaps you need to discuss this with your wife?
I have

A CURVILICIOUS BEAUTY

Back