I ARRANGE A MASSAGE FOR MY WIFE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife said she needed to be fucked and I motioned Jim to go for it. She pulled me around to where I was straddling her face and she took my cock into her mouth. This was more than I could have hoped for. My wife was sucking my dick in a 69 position while another man, a big black man was getting ready to fuck her. I watched as he placed his head asgainst her cunt. He rubbed it up and down across her slit teasing her clit. She twitched each time he did that and each time she clamped down on my cock. After several moments of teasing her, Jim finally began to enter her stretching her lips wider than I had ever seen them. He slid his long thick cock into my wife's pussy going deeper and deeper. One, two three inches went in and he pulled back slightly causing her to gasp. I heard her say that feel so good. He pushed more and inch after inch was buried inside of my wife. My wife had stopped sucking me as she was fill as never before with this new cock. As their pelvis's met he paused for a minute letting her enjoy the fullness inside of her. Whe he began to stroke her I felt her shiver as a mini orgasm passed through her body. She took me into her mouth again and began sucking with the same speed that Jim was fucking her. Watching his dick go in and out of her pussy was one of the best things I have ever seen. I wanted to taste her pussy as she was being fucked and leaned over and began to lick and suck her pussy while Jim was pounding her. The smell of their sex was intoxicating. I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to be able to hold out. Jim apparently couldn't hold out much longer either as he buried his dick deep inside of her and released his second load into my wife causing her to explode with another massive orgasm. As he pulled out I could see their mixed fluids all over his dick and globs of cum being pulled out of her pussy. My wife has always wanted me to eat her out when she was filled with cum and pushed my face down into the sticky mess. I began to clean her with my tongue enjoying the new taste of her freshly fucked pussy. By this time my balls were aching and I so needed to cum. I turned around to fuck her but she had been stretched out so much that all I could do was to get my dick wet. I rolled her over and using some of the lube still coming out of her pussy I rubbed it on her ass and pressed my swollen dick into the puckered brown hole. She winced in pain but I was at a point that I couldn't take it slow. I needed to fuck and get some relief. After pausing for a moment to let her adjust I began to fuck her in the ass. It felt so tight and so good and I didn't last but just a minute before I exploded with one of the largest loads I had ever had. I kept pumping and pumping as she fucked me with her ass pussy. Finally I had drained all of my load into her ass. As I pulled out she thanked me and told me that this was the best massage she had ever had.

1.jpg

Back