I and my sissy hubby

Nikol

Female
I'm Nicole, I'm 39, my sissy husband is 28. We've been married for 10 years. I’ve always loved feminized men. He didn't even have a beard (he doesn't have one now). He is very submissive. Small penis. He always licked my pussy much better than he was good at sex. We started a cuckold marriage a year ago. He / she is now in the process of feminization. I love sex with gifted blacks.

I'm Nicole, I'm 39, my sissy husband is 28. We've been married for 10 years. I’ve always loved feminized men. He didn't even have a beard (he doesn't have one now). He is very submissive. Small penis. He always licked my pussy much better than he was good at sex. We started a cuckold marriage a year ago. He / she is now in the process of feminization. I love sex with gifted blacks.
So hot

Mmmm. Lucky sissy.. but more importantly the two of you have chosen a path that helps all involved grow together. I personally find this absolutely amazing.

You two sound perfect

Wow you are just the same as us I have a black boyfriend and we have been in the lifestyle for around 3 years . I have been with my boyfriend for 18 months now

Attachments

• 2DC0BB2E-ED8F-43CE-83C0-04C9670EE9E0.jpeg
    2DC0BB2E-ED8F-43CE-83C0-04C9670EE9E0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 135
  • E1203DE2-955D-4422-912A-B3DB117714B0.jpeg
    E1203DE2-955D-4422-912A-B3DB117714B0.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 116
Hey nicole I would love to chat a bit 🤤

Back