I am not a cuck, so then what am I?

sugartx

Couple
By definition, and by everything I read from men who are true cuckolds, I am anything but....So what label or style do I fall under when I love to watch my wife fucked in any way imaginable by our close black male friends? I am well endowed, handsome, confident, successful, and in a wonderful marriage with the love of my life. We don’t judge the guys on here who are into the cuckold lifestyle, but that’s just not me, even though a lot of what turns them on also turns us on, with the exception of the submissive, weak, servant to lady and bull style of the cuck (honestly not saying that to sound demeaning, to each his own) I feel sometimes like I don’t have a place in this lifestyle.....Hetero, who just loves to watch black men with his wife, and join him in doing so, talk dirty, role play, ect.

By definition, and by everything I read from men who are true cuckolds, I am anything but....So what label or style do I fall under when I love to watch my wife fucked in any way imaginable by our close black male friends? I am well endowed, handsome, confident, successful, and in a wonderful marriage with the love of my life. We don’t judge the guys on here who are into the cuckold lifestyle, but that’s just not me, even though a lot of what turns them on also turns us on, with the exception of the submissive, weak, servant to lady and bull style of the cuck (honestly not saying that to sound demeaning, to each his own) I feel sometimes like I don’t have a place in this lifestyle.....Hetero, who just loves to watch black men with his wife, and join him in doing so, talk dirty, role play, ect.
You are a normal husband ,mine is exactly the same he loves to watch me enjoy a black man ,we have the best relationship with bonuses,he has done a few bi things but in whole he is a heterosexual ,loves me enjoying myself with black men ,I ask what is wrong with that ,we don’t hurt anyone and we love each other very much ,so good on you for telling your story and enjoy the lifestyle.

You are a normal husband ,mine is exactly the same he loves to watch me enjoy a black man ,we have the best relationship with bonuses,he has done a few bi things but in whole he is a heterosexual ,loves me enjoying myself with black men ,I ask what is wrong with that ,we don’t hurt anyone and we love each other very much ,so good on you for telling your story and enjoy the lifestyle.
that's how it should be

We agree with both the 2 above posts. And yes,we’re in exactly the same position ! My hubby too is not in the least a cuckold,just the same as the above 2 hubbies ! To the best of our knowledge,the most apt description of what our hubbies are, besides bring perfectly normal men who delight and enjoy seeing their wives have sex with lovely black men blessed with bbc’s,is a Stag. Look it up on google,and it’s precisely describes our hubbies beautifully ! My hubby is a proud Stag,which suits our fun bbc sex lifestyle,as i’m a devoted and insatiable Queen of Spades ♠️ ! xxx

Stag? Hmm, I like the sound of that, thank you very much, I now have a flag to wave of my own so to speak. Plus my wife really likes it, lol, so I’m good with it as well then.

Thank you very much for saying that, it’s nice to know I’m not the only guy out there like that, I figured there were, but you never really hear or read about “our” group.

There are many men who have deeply internalized the dominant moral values about monogamy and masculinity and, for that reason, they perceive the sexual relations of their wives as an act of symbolic or emotional aggression to his dignity. Although many times these feelings don't fit with the ideas of their rational selves. This creates a feeling of humiliation mixed with sexual excitement that for a sexually submissive man may be disturbingly erotic. Many cuckolds want to reinforge those feelings with more additives, like cock cages and so, and many hotwives want to play as a switch adopting a dominant and sadistic role with them.

But there are other men who haven't internalized the dominant moral values, for them sex is just sex, and can relish the erotism of interracial sex. I would not go crazy about these labels.

Stag? Hmm, I like the sound of that, thank you very much, I now have a flag to wave of my own so to speak. Plus my wife really likes it, lol, so I’m good with it as well then.
Our pleasure ! If one has to put a title on you,just like my beautiful hubby,that’s what you both are !
We’re glad we could be of help,and now that issue can be put to bed ! Enjoy all that it entails,as indeed do we ! Take care,Anne & Neil xxx

Thank you for posting this. I am of the exact same mindset in regards to the cuckold lifestyle. I also want to add that I mean no dis-respect to any who do like the more submissive role. I am a firm believer in "To Each their own".
However I have been somewhat confused as to if this is the right website for my perversion. I truly have difficulty explaining why it is such a turn on for me to see my Mrs's (or any Woman for that matter) pussy stretched to the extreme. Or the way it turns me on to watch a woman experience Sexual ******* while being probed and pleased in ways that I know I can't physically duplicate. The fact that the color contrast of a BBC in a Tight White Pussy is also a huge Magnifier of this Erotic Fantasy of "ours" (sadly more mine than hers) I will also add the fact that I am quite envious of the Stamina and Stay-Ability of all the BBC that are involved in this lifestyle and on this site. For over 40 years I have been the only lucky man who has gotten to seed and pound my wife's Beautiful Pussy, and I would just as soon die as to imagine not being able to drive my hard cock into her hot wet pussy.
As far as her not being able to get pleasure from my cock after being stretched. That has never been a problem even after years (and many $) of using huge toys on her resilient pussy. Even after hours of being pounded by the biggest toys in the box, she is able to kegal her pussy tight and squeeze every last drop of cum from my throbbing cock.
Hopefully all of you who are enjoying the real thing don't mind having this couple vicariously participate in your adventures on this website, even though we have only experienced the fantasy version of your Sexual Fun.

So are we ! Although I’d rather be known as a Queen of Spades than a vixen. But we agree that my hubby is a Stag. We love your profile and wish you both all the enjoyment you’re able to find !
Take care xxx

STAG /VIXEN.
I've met with very cool couples in Austin where The guy just loves sharing his wife. not a wimp. Not a cuck.

Wittol...means rather than a man with an unfaithful wife which is a cuckold....a man who encourages his wife....

wittol
ˈwɪt(ə)l/
noun
ARCHAIC

1. a man who is aware and tolerant of his wife's infidelity; an acquiescent cuckold.

No you're still a cuck bruh... you share you're wife with a bull you're a cuck. Just accept it and move on, stop trying to fight it with all the semantics.

Sure glad not all black guys have your attitude, although we have no proof you are anything more than a mouthy sissy yourself. At our house you treat us both with respect,,,,,,,,, or get the fuck out with your dry dick. Not getting lubed up here. There are a LOT of us REAL guys that do enjoy watching and sharing. It’s an erotic skin contrast even if the guy has no bigger package than we do, anthough she like a little more size.

Last weekend we met a 25 y/o black guy on a swing site that was not quite as tall as he said, and not as hung as we anticipated. He was great looking, and made her feel like she was the most important thing in his world at the time. He made her come hard and satisfied her. Despite him not being any bigger than average, and certainly not a BBC, he is more than welcome to be with her whenever it works for both of them. It all comes down to respect. No bruh ******* here.

Sure glad not all black guys have your attitude, although we have no proof you are anything more than a mouthy sissy yourself. At our house you treat us both with respect,,,,,,,,, or get the fuck out with your dry dick. Not getting lubed up here. There are a LOT of us REAL guys that do enjoy watching and sharing. It’s an erotic skin contrast even if the guy has no bigger package than we do, anthough she like a little more size.

Last weekend we met a 25 y/o black guy on a swing site that was not quite as tall as he said, and not as hung as we anticipated. He was great looking, and made her feel like she was the most important thing in his world at the time. He made her come hard and satisfied her. Despite him not being any bigger than average, and certainly not a BBC, he is more than welcome to be with her whenever it works for both of them. It all comes down to respect. No bruh ******* here.
Gree, our friend is white, just a little over average size wise, maybe even average, but he fucks my wife like she is the last woman on earth. She loves fucking him, she loves dressing for him, doing things for him she doesn't do for me, but mainly because he is a great guy, very respectful and just makes her feel a million dollars leading up to the meet ups, during the sex itself and the weeks following, which then leads up to her dying to meet up with him again. A few kind words and gestures goes a long way and he gets her pussy back in appreciation.

Back