I am a white m0ther with a white teenage s0n

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
Why? Completely natural that

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
Bring him home ket him meet ur ******* then take him into ur bedroom and let him fuck ur brains out to include ur asshole and become bbc owned

I was honestly thinking the same thing. I dont believe my ******* is racist but I know many white men have certain feelings about interracial dating and I dont wanna do something to hurt my *******.
Yes you are an adult and can live your life in the USA 🇺🇸 as you wish. However, it IS the 🇺🇸 and we are still (in 2024) dealing with deeply entrenched racism. But when social influencers stir this hatred pot, calamity transpires. ALWAYS keep yourself, what's yours and your family and friends safe. Be ULTRA discreet or wait until he's out of the house.

It won't matter if he is there or not if he feels some sort of way about it it will still be uncomfortable. Ask him how he feels about it ,he may be cool with it specially if your dude is cool and respectful

I was in similar situation with my ******* after my divorce. My ******* always thought that I will get back with his dad so naturally he was very hostile towards guys I date. It didn't help that his dad was always kinda racist and his influence towards our ******* didn't help at all. Most important thing is that he needs to understand that his mom is also a woman and that it's natural for her to date and be in relationship.
true

Absolutely nothing wrong with it, just go for it! And I can tell you that as a white s o n, whose m o m has a black boyfriend. Just go out and do your thing, when it gets serious enough that you need to introduce him to your s o n (and it may not even get there so who cares), then gave a conversation with tour s o n prior to the introduction, say you have been seeing someone who happens to be black... see how he reacts and take it slow. Chances are he won't even care, it isn't taboo anymore for the new
generation, they are around ir all day, at school, in the media, social media etc

Absolutely nothing wrong with it, just go for it! And I can tell you that as a white s o n, whose m o m has a black boyfriend. Just go out and do your thing, when it gets serious enough that you need to introduce him to your s o n (and it may not even get there so who cares), then gave a conversation with tour s o n prior to the introduction, say you have been seeing someone who happens to be black... see how he reacts and take it slow. Chances are he won't even care, it isn't taboo anymore for the new
generation, they are around ir all day, at school, in the media, social media etc
You're obviously very cool with the situation 😎

Dear Moderators,

After noting your blatant lack of fairness in handling my s0n's account (supthunder), which was arbitrarily censored without any justified reason, I have decided to immediately delete my own account as well.

I have no intention of wasting any more time in a community managed by individuals who show complete disregard and lack of respect towards users.

Your unacceptable conduct does not deserve our participation.
What’s more questionable is why you’re on a site like this with your s.o.n.

👋🏼

hell no, let him date a black woman.

Back