I am a white m0ther with a white teenage s0n

My advice.
Let your ******* watch how black strong real man fuck you.
He should know how real man should satisfy sexy woman.
I know it's weird for some of you.
Believe me every white ******* dreams about it.
They need someone who will teach them how please woman 🙏
My mom has black lover.He is tall power man.
I swear I understood, that fact,we sons shouldn't want to see mom sexy with black man, but at least I even want to see how he talk,flirt with my mom

My advice.
I swear I understood, that fact,we sons shouldn't want to see mom sexy with black man, but at least I even want to see how he talk,flirt with my mom
Are you saying her s*on should watch them have s*ex?

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
No it’s wrong of you to deny yourself happiness & also deny your ******* the opportunity from having an attractive black bull step ******* to fantasies over and help him develop in acceptance to the attraction and desire all white boys share to be sexy and to suck and taste a nice black dick and feel submit to a bull. (maybe buy your so a dress up box with feminine lounge clothes, nightwear and lingerie)( I wish I was empowered like that rather than being embarrassed stealing my mothers underwear to try on secretly in the bathroom wishing my underwear draw-could be the same as the pretty lace & silk cute panties.girls have) anyway it would be good for your ******* to experience these feelings in teenage years and extremely important he’s social circle is inclusive , the more black alpha males to look up to during puberty the better. And to have a Daddy at home will help your ******* develop into a healthy young beta with strength and conviction

My advice.
shocked donald glover GIF

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
Absolutely not because you must be attracted to him you also need to be able to live your life. Just be aware that a lot of people say once you go black you don’t go back

Pretty sure this one is complete BS but I'm going to throw my thoughts out there. First off why woild.it be "wrong" to date a black man? Second don't deny yourself happiness. If you're happy with your personal situation whether it's a relationship or being sexually happy you'll be a better version of yourself and a better mom to your baby. If it's what you want or need to be happy then go for it.

Not to demonize anyone;
but, if he understands (to a limited extent) why you divorced his *******, one of the next significant steps would be to teach him (perhaps, even demonstrate) that we move on; and in moving on, we are careful to avoid making the same mistakes/bad decisions, -keeping our hearts open to someone who is much more suitable, and compatible.

A moms first responsibility is to her s*on. Dating can wait.
This shouldn't be an either-or decision.
(1.) She's a single parent. She pays the bills, she makes the decisions, she gets the last word;
(2.) Taking his feelings and welfare into consideration is good, and she should try to help him learn how to effectively reason with regards to developing personal relationships. In a few years, his interests in girls will become his priority, if it hasn't happened already. If she exercises good judgment in choosing her dates, she can provide the best demonstration for him.

Last edited:
this is not a crazy question...u have a right as a woman to be with whomever u wish. in todays world, unlike when i was your age, interracial dating is NOT taboo, in fact its welcomed and in many govt programs, financially beneficial. no matter how old ur s0n is, even he should understand. stop pushing the guy off, u have a right to be happy and u will regret it to the fullest if u dont take the plunge.

Are you saying her s*on should watch them have s*ex?
It's not uncommon for one of the mothers children to walk in on mom and her date. They forget to lock a door. The ******* comes back early from a weekend trip.

Children are also going to hear their the noise they make in her room. It's going to happen. It happens with families. Mom and dad working on the conception of baby #4. They hear what going on. It's a natural and beautiful thing.

😍 Ebony Thunder, you know I speak the truth. I had it happen several years ago.
I got a booty call from my Mature FWB on a rainy Saturday morning. "I was thinking, the ******* are going to be gone all day. I was thinking you could come over. We could spend the day inside. Fucking and sucking, and anything you want."

Well, when I got to her house my lover a survey buxom strawberry blond got busy pretty quick. It wasn't long before I saw her 18 year old ******* peeking at us. She saw and heard a lot. I finished in her mothers mouth and she played with it on her lips and younger. The ******* watched until I finished. Then left with a giddy smile. I didn't tell her mom. I didn't want to cause a disruption.

Things happen.

Last edited:
It's not uncommon for one of the mothers children to walk in on mom and her date. They forget to lock a door. The ******* comes back early from a weekend trip.

Children are also going to hear their the noise they make in her room. It's going to happen. It happens with families. Mom and dad working on the conception of baby #4. They hear what going on. It's a natural and beautiful thing.

😍 Ebony Thunder, you know I speak the truth. I had it happen several years ago.
I got a booty call from my Mature FWB on a rainy Saturday morning. "I was thinking, the ******* are going to be gone all day. I was thinking you could come over. We could spend the day inside. Fucking and sucking, and anything you want."

Well, when I got to her house my lover a survey buxom strawberry blond got busy pretty quick. It wasn't long before I saw her 18 year old ******* peeking at us. She saw and heard a lot. I finished in her mothers mouth and she played with it on her lips and younger. The ******* watched until I finished. Then left with a giddy smile. I didn't tell her mom. I didn't want to cause a disruption.

Things happen.
Fucking hot!

Back