I am a Nigerian refugee from Ukraine

Sashka

Male
I am a Nigerian student studying in Ukraine before the war, but I have relocated to another country in Europe, but I am currently travelling around now. If you are in Czech Republic, Poland or anywhere in Europe and you need a black bull, you can invite me over for a weekend or a week. I want to travel around until the end of the year.

I am a Nigerian student studying in Ukraine before the war, but I have relocated to another country in Europe, but I am currently travelling around now. If you are in Czech Republic, Poland or anywhere in Europe and you need a black bull, you can invite me over for a weekend or a week. I want to travel around until the end of the year.
what city did you live in?

.. are you still travelling around?? You will come to Germany, too? 😍

Back