introduction hello i am metal

Hello first let me say I am not very good at the introduction in writing I know what I want to say but somehow I don’t communicate it as well as I can in person so here goes I am Metal I Live in Tucson on the northwest side and I am looking forward to meeting and getting to know fun and likeminded people in the lifestyle. I am looking for friends both in the bedroom and out. Intelligent conversations are essential. I enjoy people that are drama free, who like to laugh and enjoy life. I am not pushy I work hard and play hard, I am light hearted, I enjoy making Life fun, I am a pleaser, I enjoy sex. Rather one on one or group sex. I can host or travel. I like just , having a ******* and conversations are nice. I am endowed with 9.5 inches I really do enjoy pleasing my partner sexually I am not a selfish lover and I am all about giving pleasure. I am real and I am interested HMU

Welcome, Metal. My wife and I live on the far east side of Phoenix metro. We are in the lifestyle; Stag/Vixen. My wife has the decidng vote when she likes a man. You possess some of the qualities my wife looks for in a man; Patient; Fun; ans above all a "Pleaser". Thanks for posting!

Back