I am a horny wife here

Truthfully my ass is the most sensitive part of my body and the center point of my sexuality
I enjoy a man who knows how to pay attention to it
to tease it and spank it and make it his
I get real wet when this happens
I love it when he uses my pussy juice for lubing up my ass
before he plunges inside m

Last edited:
Oh, I will own your slutty white ass once I'm done with you! But I like to play in the pussy and ass first, before I stretch and wreck themdownloadfile-4.gifdownloadfile-3.gif

You are one bad ass babe... Would love to pound you just the way you want it... Deep and hard.. Pull your hair....spank you and finger your ass as I take you doggy...

Will give you all the attention you need and deserve...that is such a luscious pussy and spankable ass... Would make you sit on my face as I fuck your pussy with my tongue and put a vibrator in your ass.make both your holes wet and ready... As I take you and give it to you hard and rough... Just the way you want it.. You are naughty...beautiful...bad ass nasty slut... Love you doggy pose...

Will give you all the attention you need and deserve...that is such a luscious pussy and spankable ass... Would make you sit on my face as I fuck your pussy with my tongue and put a vibrator in your ass.make both your holes wet and ready... As I take you and give it to you hard and rough... Just the way you want it.. You are naughty...beautiful...bad ass nasty slut... Love you doggy pose...
Rags,You got it down.Just the,way she likes,it..
The,dildo up the,ass is,icing on the cake. .

Back