I am a horny wife here

@DFG690 - we can tag team her.. And give her what she wants and deserves

What I want and deserve is to be tied to the bed frame so my married pussy gets fully used by several guys.
You are right......I am a horny slut, a cock hungry gal. Hubby doesn't get anywhere near satisfying me fully and I need to be used sexually by a real man or three...for a long night of pure sex.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
My cunt fucking aches sometimes for long sustained intercourse

Last edited:
What I want and deserve is to be tied to the bed frame so my married pussy gets fully used by several guys.
You are right......I am a horny slut, a cock hungry gal. Hubby doesn't get anywhere near satisfying me fully and I need to be used sexually by a real man or three...for a long night of pure sex.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
My cunt fucking aches sometimes for long sustained intercourse

View attachment 704034
Oh we would give it to you...make you gag on a cock while the other pounds your pussy as you lie on your bed in the same manner as this pic

Oh we would give it to you...make you gag on a cock while the other pounds your pussy as you lie on your bed in the same manner as this pic
I'm thinking @Rags This cock sucking ass Fucking Cum loving Whore,needs 3 or More Cocks to put her slutty ass in place.
Ass ,Mouth,Cunt..What you say @slutaw ..
The more The Fucking merrier you Fucking Cock Cucking ,Ass Fucking
Piece of White Fuck meat. .

I'm thinking @Rags This cock sucking ass Fucking Cum loving Whore,needs 3 or More Cocks to put her slutty ass in place.
Ass ,Mouth,Cunt..What you say @slutaw ..
The more The Fucking merrier you Fucking Cock Cucking ,Ass Fucking
Piece of White Fuck meat. .

yes I would enjoy it immensely

Last edited:
Back