I am a 29 year old married woman, totally young and inexperienced interested in trying and exploring!

First a short presentation! We are a young married couple and very happy with our life. We have been in a relationship since high school and have been married for 2 years! So, it's been some time since we talked about fantasy and I believe we want to make it a reality.

One of the fantasies is to try a threesome with another man! My wish is to try another man of color (no offense), younger in age if possible, and obviously bigger than my husband. My husband also told me that she would only like to watch. The problem is that, as much as I really want to, I am also afraid to realize this desire.
The fear is like this:

maybe I won't have a good time?

Maybe I can fall in love and then look for more experiences?

What if he has a much bigger dick than my husband (my husband is about 13/14cm)?

Wouldn't it be better if maybe I just try an oral one?

How do I manage the situation?

How to choose a partner?

I have many other questions that maybe you will help me get answers to. Thank you and please, I only need honest answers from you! *I apologize for language mistakes, but English is not my official language* Hello to all of you!

First a short presentation! We are a young married couple and very happy with our life. We have been in a relationship since high school and have been married for 2 years! So, it's been some time since we talked about fantasy and I believe we want to make it a reality.

One of the fantasies is to try a threesome with another man! My wish is to try another man of color (no offense), younger in age if possible, and obviously bigger than my husband. My husband also told me that she would only like to watch. The problem is that, as much as I really want to, I am also afraid to realize this desire.
The fear is like this:

What if he has a much bigger dick than my husband (my husband is about 13/14cm)?

How to choose a partner?

I have many other questions that maybe you will help me get answers to. Thank you and please, I only need honest answers from you! *I apologize for language mistakes, but English is not my official language* Hello to all of you!
Welcome to the community and you need to do some homework listen to her podcast......https://twitter.com/CuckoldressS

The fear is like this:

How to choose a partner?

Try flirting with a black man, but do not go far, maybe kiss a little and let him touch you some. Tell your husband before sex. Touch him. Feel his cock get big. If he does not like this, then you will know. If he likes it, then next time go a little farther with the black man. Keep it in a public place though. Maybe a dark club or at work in a closet when no one is around. Again, tell your man. See if he is ok with it. Only tell him before or during sex. Tell a little at a time.
Next time you can touch the lover. Let him feel you all the way. Dance in public with his hands on your ass.

Try flirting with a black man, but do not go far, maybe kiss a little and let him touch you some. Tell your husband before sex. Touch him. Feel his cock get big. If he does not like this, then you will know. If he likes it, then next time go a little farther with the black man. Keep it in a public place though. Maybe a dark club or at work in a closet when no one is around. Again, tell your man. See if he is ok with it. Only tell him before or during sex. Tell a little at a time.
Next time you can touch the lover. Let him feel you all the way. Dance in public with his hands on your ass.

The fear is like this:

How to choose a partner?

Choose a club with several black men. Maybe Have your husband with you. It is common to dance with other people. You could dance with a black man. As you dance close, you could let him know with your hands and body that you are flirting. Maybe a kiss too. Let him feel you under your skirt. Let him touch you. Bring him back to the table with your husband. See how it goes. Just be friendly at first. As the night goes on, let the black man touch you under the table. Let him feel you.
In time dance only with him. Kiss him openly, if everything is ok with husband. Then you 3 can all go back to the car. You get in the backseat. Play with the man's cock. Suck it. Husband stays in the front seat.

You're very fortunate! It took me awhile to work up to full cuckold but I was also in my late 20s...she was early 30s. We wasted alot of time that could've been used for deeper cuckolding so hopefully you can maximize your husbands devotion.
Good luck

The fear is like this:

How to choose a partner?

You will like it and want it more

You're very fortunate! It took me awhile to work up to full cuckold but I was also in my late 20s...she was early 30s. We wasted alot of time that could've been used for deeper cuckolding so hopefully you can maximize your husbands devotion.
Good luck
Our problem too. We waited way too long before my wife got experience her first Blacking and we rue those wasted opportunities and missed pleasures. I too regret not trying a same sex sex experience and once I’d tried it live the extra dimension of being bi. Our love indeed prospered massively once we’d experienced it all.

Back