I admit it. I'm curious

image-jpeg.892433

pic_ThumbsUp3.jpg .....Those F&F pics really turn me on ... years ago we had a 3 year relationship with a little red head who was working at the local Outback while attending UNC. One of only 2 females in our marriage where my wife actually enjoyed sex with another female, and watching them go down on each other was simply mind boggling; I'd get an instantaneous erection every time they did each other. We still talk about her from time to time.

Just let it go. My wife has these feelings too, she's bisexual. A few years ago she did had sex with a few woman and she loved it . she go with them at a hotel for a few one night stands. After she came home she told me how it go. It was different sex with woman as with men she told me. Verry passional and more tender.
It felt never as cheating, I never whas jealous or hurt, it was just something need.
I see a lot of what she told me in the pictures you posted. It made our marriage stronger.

If you're curious about girl/girl fun, go for it. Try it a few times (not all girls are good lovers so it is best to meet a few) and decide if it is for you. It may not be, but if you do find you enjoy it, it will open up a whole new world of enjoyment for you.

Back