I’m a pussy free white boy, are you?

I respect women who want to go:qos:, but there is world of pussy out there, guys.
I agree, but i can have a have a much stronger/ intense/ knee trembling orgasm using my hand rather than a pussy everytime, and I always have my whole life. I love pussy, don't get me wrong, but if its about me nutting as hard as i can with being able to control when i do, my hand wins everytime. I can't say, i wouldn't prefer it the other way around, but if your smaller in size, its hard to get that, intense, raw, arched back primal response from a woman, well it is for me anyway.

So I’ve been pussy free for over 2 years and I plan on keeping it that way. I believe black men deserve all of the pussy. A vagina should be reserved for black cock only, no white boy should experience the pleasure of sex. What do you think?
You being pussy free is kind of good but the rest of you post not so much. I don't mind black me with white women but speaking for anyone but yourself is wrong.

I agree, but i can have a have a much stronger/ intense/ knee trembling orgasm using my hand rather than a pussy everytime, and I always have my whole life. I love pussy, don't get me wrong, but if its about me nutting as hard as i can with being able to control when i do, my hand wins everytime. I can't say, i wouldn't prefer it the other way around, but if your smaller in size, its hard to get that, intense, raw, arched back primal response from a woman, well it is for me anyway.
Sure, but it's different with another person, looking into her eyes, feeling her pleasure. The cuck position is really when you can detach from your own pleasure and appreciate hers. And the guys pleasure too. He's a guy like you and sexually speaking (thpugh not in every way)he's a superior guy. it's healthier for you to identify with him than with your wife.

Sure, but it's different with another person, looking into her eyes, feeling her pleasure. The cuck position is really when you can detach from your own pleasure and appreciate hers. And the guys pleasure too. He's a guy like you and sexually speaking (thpugh not in every way)he's a superior guy. it's healthier for you to identify with him than with your wife.
Absolutely, when i watch my wife and our friend, the pleasure the give each is amazing, even the way they find their rhythm and fuck in sync. I've never experienced that with a woman my entire life, and so when i cum, its usually unprepared or premature so don't get to when i'd like. But if i jerk off i can control it and get it to last longer, so i guess like most creatures, i've defaulted to the method that gives me the most pleasure. Its been like that for me for over 35 years, so don't think it will change any time soon.

You may not be able to do much with your dick, if nature hasnt favored you that way, but you have a tongue, i assume? use it. girl doesnt care where her oragasm comes from.as many guys who've been cucked by a lesbian can testify

So I’ve been pussy free for over 2 years and I plan on keeping it that way. I believe black men deserve all of the pussy. A vagina should be reserved for black cock only, no white boy should experience the pleasure of sex. What do you think?
I agree that you for sharing. Do you ever have the desire for pussy still though? How do you overcome those feelings?

I love being a pussy free sissified cuckold. I get more pleasure out of being a sissy girl and serving them than I ever did having sex. Being locked in chastity is the greatest too, I love it so much!
I do respect your enjoyment in becoming a pussy free sissy cuckold but. For an underendowed man who loves pussy and has no sissy tendencies, to willfully give up intercourse is a difficult step to make. If I had a wife that I knew I couldn't satisfy sexually, I would encourage her to take a lover to provide for her needs. I would be willing to go pussy free for ever,

Going pussy free can be a good thing for a number of reasons. For you even if your words are a little distorted and not realistic, it is what you choose. No matter what you sa you believe black men do not deserve all the white pussy. And because we are white don't lower us to the status of a boy and I have experienced a great deal of pleasure of sex in my life.

No, i'm not "pussy free". I still have sex with my girlfriend, even though not as much as i used to before we started the cuckold lifestyle. And i'm fine with that. I've never been great at fucking . I don't think i'm awful at it either. I'm just average.
Being a cuckold actually made our sexlife better. I have less sex with her than before, but it's better sex : i don't need to pretend being a masculine guy great at fucking ladies ; and she doesn't need to pretend enjoying it anymore !
From now on, we just enjoy having sweet love with each other (and amazing blowjobs while she tells me stories, real or made up , about her fucking black guys). And when she just want to be fucked, she knows who to call !

So, i'm all fine with less sex. But pussy free, while being in a relationship, would be impossible for me. That would drive me crazy !

Thirteen years for me, but since going black I am having erotic orgasms from anal sex. It took a black man to show both of us what a deep penetration orgasm is.

I don’t know if you’re a sissy or not but I am and we call those sissygasms
Completely different than masturbating and for me it just makes me hornier and I want more black cock
I love to eat my own cream after a sissygasm

Back