Husbands

Sandman111

Couple
From
Canada
Hi guys I have a question. Are any of you husbands 8” plus yourself? The reason I ask is because I fantasies about my wife with a black guy. I even have a couple black dildos I like to use on her. I myself am 8.5”x6.75”. So just want ed know if any of u guys are as big or bigger then some of the bulls you use.

Hi guys I have a question. Are any of you husbands 8” plus yourself? The reason I ask is because I fantasies about my wife with a black guy. I even have a couple black dildos I like to use on her. I myself am 8.5”x6.75”. So just want ed know if any of u guys are as big or bigger then some of the bulls you use.
if the bull was no bigger than me he wouldnt be a bull, more like a heifer

Since most of the black guys last for hours and hours, if you can last that long, not sure if your wife will see the difference like most wives do.

I think that size isn't the only reason to do it. I hope at we find new feelings and this way it bring something additional. I don't have experiences, but this is my opinion.

Why do you need a black guy that is hung? I want to watch my wife with a hung black man because I know she is going to respond to him in ways she never has with me. You are not going to see anything new as far as size goes, but perhaps she gets off on black men using her

Back