Husbands, would you enjoy having your wife lay her head in your lap as a BBC sexually gets her off?

Very hot video, I would love to have my wifes head in my lap like that and holding her legs wide for him or to be kissing her deeply and feeling her body bumping forward from the strong thrusts of a bbc from behind and to see the lust in her eyes and to tell her how beautiful she looks and how much I love her!

Last edited:
Very hot video, I would love to have my wifes head in my lap like that and holding her legs wide for him or to be kissing her deeply and feeling her body bumping forward from the strong thrusts of a bbc from behind and to see the lust in her eyes and to tell her how beautiful she looks and how much I love her!
Yes I would rather bring a couple closer together with my cock acting as the bridge then thee other stuff.

I have to find the video but there's one video where the wife is laying sideways and she is lustfully kissing the husband and there is a black guy behind her fucking her good. I want to do that as well.

Yes I would rather bring a couple closer together with my cock acting as the bridge then thee other stuff.

I have to find the video but there's one video where the wife is laying sideways and she is lustfully kissing the husband and there is a black guy behind her fucking her good. I want to do that as well.

Yes, the contrast between her being romantic and sweet with me and strictly sexual with him excites me very much !
And it's also more interesting to be involved in the sexual act - even it it just means her putting her head on my lap - than to just watch them, sitting on a chair, my dick in my hand !

Like you said, it brings the couple together, even if it's in a peculiar way !

Back