Husbands who like being butt fucked

How many guys got butt fucked growing up.

• Yes, I think a lot of guys did.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, I'm an anal virgin

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Always wanted to but didn't

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • My best buddy fucked my ass back in the day

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I fucked my buddy's but never got fucked.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i started getting butt fucked at an early age while still in school. I never felt gay but loved the feeling. After many years of marriage I began to miss being buttfucked and started back. It is as good as I remembered. Love black dicks the best. I think being butt fucked makes a man a better lover for his wife. I wonder if other husbands like getting butt fucked?

I lost my ass cherry to a school buddy when I was 14. After that I taught my best friend how to butt fuck me and for the next 5 years he fucked me about once a week. I never felt gay but loved the feeling of a dick in my ass. For years I didn't do it, got married. But as I got older I started wanting my ass fucked. My first time as an adult was with a black guy and I loved it. Been giving up my ass to black guys ever since. Have lots of hot stories I could share.

I was raped by two high school boys when I was 10. After that I had desires but never acted on them. One day one of my wife's bulls came over to see her but she had to leave unexpectedly due to her mom's health problems. He decided the least he could get was a blow job. He told me to strip and put on a pair of my wife's panties. He stripped and laid down on the bed. He waved his cock at me. He told me to get my wife's tape measure it. He said do it since I always wanted to know how big it was. It was 8 1/2 inches long but it was 7 1/2 inches around.

He made me tongue his ass hole and suck his balls. Then he had me alternate between sucking his cock and his balls. He rubbed my panty covered ass while I sucked him. He place his inside the panties and started rubbing my ass. He laughed when i responded. He shoved a finger in my asshole as I continued to suck him. Just as I felt his balls he jammed a second finger in. He shove his cock down my throat and almost drowned me with his cum.

He rolled me over and yanked the panties off and stuffed them in my mouth. I was suprised to see him still fully erect. He started finger fucking me with one, then two and finally three of his large fingers. He looked at my hard cock. He laughed a nd said since you have a clit I am going to fuck like a bitch. He pinned my legs against head telling me he wanted to watch my expression. Even after the fingering, I screamed but it was muffled by the panties when he entered me. He laughed and said that is just the head. You know it gets thicker as it goes. It did . He kept shoving until it was all the way in and I felt his balls resting on my butt.My pleading for him to stop just made him fuck me harder. I felt him stiffen. His cock started to throb and I felt the warm of his cum. I thought it was over but he kept pounding me. The lube of his cum made it feel really good. My cock started to stiffen. He laughed and told me he knew I would get to like it. I shot my load just as he did.

He tied me to the bed. Pulled the panties from my mouth and made me clean his nasty tasting cock. He stuffed them back in my mouth and wrote Joe's bitch on my stomach with my wife's lipstick. Then, he left.

I was raped by two high school boys when I was 10. After that I had desires but never acted on them. One day one of my wife's bulls came over to see her but she had to leave unexpectedly due to her mom's health problems. He decided the least he could get was a blow job. He told me to strip and put on a pair of my wife's panties. He stripped and laid down on the bed. He waved his cock at me. He told me to get my wife's tape measure it. He said do it since I always wanted to know how big it was. It was 8 1/2 inches long but it was 7 1/2 inches around.

He made me tongue his ass hole and suck his balls. Then he had me alternate between sucking his cock and his balls. He rubbed my panty covered ass while I sucked him. He place his inside the panties and started rubbing my ass. He laughed when i responded. He shoved a finger in my asshole as I continued to suck him. Just as I felt his balls he jammed a second finger in. He shove his cock down my throat and almost drowned me with his cum.

He rolled me over and yanked the panties off and stuffed them in my mouth. I was suprised to see him still fully erect. He started finger fucking me with one, then two and finally three of his large fingers. He looked at my hard cock. He laughed a nd said since you have a clit I am going to fuck like a bitch. He pinned my legs against head telling me he wanted to watch my expression. Even after the fingering, I screamed but it was muffled by the panties when he entered me. He laughed and said that is just the head. You know it gets thicker as it goes. It did . He kept shoving until it was all the way in and I felt his balls resting on my butt.My pleading for him to stop just made him fuck me harder. I felt him stiffen. His cock started to throb and I felt the warm of his cum. I thought it was over but he kept pounding me. The lube of his cum made it feel really good. My cock started to stiffen. He laughed and told me he knew I would get to like it. I shot my load just as he did.

He tied me to the bed. Pulled the panties from my mouth and made me clean his nasty tasting cock. He stuffed them back in my mouth and wrote Joe's bitch on my stomach with my wife's lipstick. Then, he left.

This a true story? It’s fantastic if it is. Message me privately.

Back