My slutty goddess sexts me pics of her with bbc.....

I was at work a few days ago and as I went on break I saw I had 10 messages from my queen....When I opened them, it was her and 2 black guys just with their arms around eachother, as I scrolled down they got nore and more graphic, her kissing them, her being fondled, her on her knees with one cock in her mouth one in her hand, her bending over and getting fucked and then butt fucked, and her beung dped.....Do you queens enjoy sending ur slutty sissys pucs like that? Lol I loved receiving it...When I got home I ate her pussy and she fucjed me with my butt plug and rimmed me until I came....

I was at work a few days ago and as I went on break I saw I had 10 messages from my queen....When I opened them, it was her and 2 black guys just with their arms around eachother, as I scrolled down they got nore and more graphic, her kissing them, her being fondled, her on her knees with one cock in her mouth one in her hand, her bending over and getting fucked and then butt fucked, and her beung dped.....Do you queens enjoy sending ur slutty sissys pucs like that? Lol I loved receiving it...When I got home I ate her pussy and she fucjed me with my butt plug and rimmed me until I came....
Let’s see the messages!!

That's hot

Where’s the pictures?

Back