Husbands identifying as straight/bisexual/gay

I am straight and have been my whole life... until my wife starting fucking black guys. I am still straight and love pussy, but... can’t get enough of black cock.

The first time I sucked a black guy was when he had just finished (in a condom with my wife). I was under them sucking her pussy and licking his balls. After he finished, he pulled out and his cock was right above me. He said, you want to taste your wife. I didn’t know what to do, but he lowered it onto my face and into my mouth. I sucked it, but didn’t like the condom “flavor”. I took the condom off and put the head of his cock in my mouth. I came immediately without even touching myself. When I exploded, my wife was shocked at what she was seeing. As he put more and more of his cock into my mouth, I just wanted him to get hard again and fuck my wife more. He had other plans... he made me continue to suck his cock until he was ready to cum again. He made out and kissed my wife while I took his cock... he got hard so quick and can’t believe how big it was. He must have liked it because he came again and made sure I swallowed.

Since that time, I have craved it and have surprised my wife’s BBCs with wanting to do it with them. Some allow it, some don’t. I like the ones that do...

I am straight and have been my whole life... until my wife starting fucking black guys. I am still straight and love pussy, but... can’t get enough of black cock.

The first time I sucked a black guy was when he had just finished (in a condom with my wife). I was under them sucking her pussy and licking his balls. After he finished, he pulled out and his cock was right above me. He said, you want to taste your wife. I didn’t know what to do, but he lowered it onto my face and into my mouth. I sucked it, but didn’t like the condom “flavor”. I took the condom off and put the head of his cock in my mouth. I came immediately without even touching myself. When I exploded, my wife was shocked at what she was seeing. As he put more and more of his cock into my mouth, I just wanted him to get hard again and fuck my wife more. He had other plans... he made me continue to suck his cock until he was ready to cum again. He made out and kissed my wife while I took his cock... he got hard so quick and can’t believe how big it was. He must have liked it because he came again and made sure I swallowed.

Since that time, I have craved it and have surprised my wife’s BBCs with wanting to do it with them. Some allow it, some don’t. I like the ones that do...
That is very very hot. And frank and deliciously graphic. In fact powerfully wankworthy. Thanks. You're a man after my own heart.
Well I think with me it was my wife’s burgeoning acceptance of sharing the cock . I was already getting some on the side but I eased her into my bisexual with her black bull . She was a little miffed one night when he laid the wood to me instead of her.

theres nothing wrong with enjoying another man playing a musical instrument, to illicit music one cannot their self. To admire the the resulting beautiful tones resulted. It’s natural to grow with it as a couple , in and out of the bedroom. Familiarity, time, will blend into comfort , less strain , less strange , more fulfillment in all ways
All very true and beautifully put, especially with the deluciously evocative musical instrument analogy.

I have been openly, honestly and very actively and fulfillingly bisexual since I was 16. I freely express my homosexual side in private with my equally bisexual and versatile young black best buddy---my sole male lover since he was 17---and in our passionate threesomes with my ex-wife who I amicably divorced 2 years ago so she could marry him.

Since the beginning our intense three-way sexual relationship five years ago, I have become very much freer and more open in the ways I express my love of my beautiful buddy both physically and emotionally.

As a result of that I have noticed I have become much more erotically responsive to not only watching him make love to my ex-wife, but also in my intense and highly varied and versatile sex with him in both the presence of my ex and in my regular sex with him in private---the latter often being more intensely pleasurable physically as well as more mindblowing than the still fantastic heterosex we both engage in with my ex in our threesomes and in private with her.

The bottom line is that my buddy and I sense that since we began threesoming with my wife (now my ex) we have become much more expressive than before in our mutual romancing and physical and emotional homosexual pleasure-seeking and gratification than ever before.

It feels as if my being very willingly cuckolded by my buddy, and him cucking me, has catalysed a powerful and unstoppable development of our homosexual sides as we much more openly and pleasurably now explore and express those in sex with each other.

A huge bonus from that is that my ex is now getting off more and more ecstatically from watching my buddy and I exploring and adoring each others' classically athletic and strenuously sexercised well-toned bodies even more excitedly and arousingly than she does.

The result is that my buddy and I are now perfectly capable, as the opportunities and physical alternatives present themselves, of individually and separately making love 100% heterosexually and intensely enjoyably with my ex, as against 100% homosexually in a totally focussed and even more intensely pleasurable way with each other, as if my ex is temporarily and totally irrelevant or non-existent, even though she may be lying right there beside us.

I am very interested to know if any other bisexual cucked husbands or ex-husbands have experienced their homosexual side burgeoning through watching their wives being made love to by physically more beautiful younger men, and very well-built young blacks in particular.

Could it be that a bisexual husband's tacit but realistic and highly enjoyable acceptance of his cuckold state somehow enhances his homoerotic appreciation of the very likely more desirable body of the black lover that is so dramatically and ecstatically being taken and enjoyed by his wife?

I suspect that's true, but how can one possibly prove it is?
Yes i wanna try

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 4
Back