Husbands identifying as straight/bisexual/gay

I have been openly, honestly and very actively and fulfillingly bisexual since I was 16. I freely express my homosexual side in private with my equally bisexual and versatile young black best buddy---my sole male lover since he was 17---and in our passionate threesomes with my ex-wife who I amicably divorced 2 years ago so she could marry him.

Since the beginning our intense three-way sexual relationship five years ago, I have become very much freer and more open in the ways I express my love of my beautiful buddy both physically and emotionally.

As a result of that I have noticed I have become much more erotically responsive to not only watching him make love to my ex-wife, but also in my intense and highly varied and versatile sex with him in both the presence of my ex and in my regular sex with him in private---the latter often being more intensely pleasurable physically as well as more mindblowing than the still fantastic heterosex we both engage in with my ex in our threesomes and in private with her.

The bottom line is that my buddy and I sense that since we began threesoming with my wife (now my ex) we have become much more expressive than before in our mutual romancing and physical and emotional homosexual pleasure-seeking and gratification than ever before.

It feels as if my being very willingly cuckolded by my buddy, and him cucking me, has catalysed a powerful and unstoppable development of our homosexual sides as we much more openly and pleasurably now explore and express those in sex with each other.

A huge bonus from that is that my ex is now getting off more and more ecstatically from watching my buddy and I exploring and adoring each others' classically athletic and strenuously sexercised well-toned bodies even more excitedly and arousingly than she does.

The result is that my buddy and I are now perfectly capable, as the opportunities and physical alternatives present themselves, of individually and separately making love 100% heterosexually and intensely enjoyably with my ex, as against 100% homosexually in a totally focussed and even more intensely pleasurable way with each other, as if my ex is temporarily and totally irrelevant or non-existent, even though she may be lying right there beside us.

I am very interested to know if any other bisexual cucked husbands or ex-husbands have experienced their homosexual side burgeoning through watching their wives being made love to by physically more beautiful younger men, and very well-built young blacks in particular.

Could it be that a bisexual husband's tacit but realistic and highly enjoyable acceptance of his cuckold state somehow enhances his homoerotic appreciation of the very likely more desirable body of the black lover that is so dramatically and ecstatically being taken and enjoyed by his wife?

I suspect that's true, but how can one possibly prove it is?

Last edited:
I have been openly, honestly and very actively and fulfillingly bisexual since I was 16. I freely express my homosexual side in private with my equally bisexual and versatile young black best buddy---my sole male lover since he was 17---and in our passionate threesomes with my ex-wife who I amicably divorced 2 years ago so she could marry him.

Since the beginning our intense three-way sexual relationship five years ago, I have become very much freer and more open in the ways I express my love of my beautiful buddy both physically and emotionally.

As a result of that I have noticed I have become much more erotically responsive to not only watching him make love to my ex-wife, but also in my intense and highly varied and versatile sex with him in both the presence of my ex and in my regular sex with him in private---the latter often being more intensely pleasurable physically as well as more mindblowing than the still fantastic heterosex we both engage in with my ex in our threesomes and in private with her.

The bottom line is that my buddy and I sense that since we began threesoming with my wife (now my ex) we have become much more expressive than before in our mutual romancing and physical and emotional homosexual pleasure-seeking and gratification than ever before.

It feels as if my being very willingly cuckolded by my buddy, and him cucking me, has catalysed a powerful and unstoppable development of our homosexual sides as we much more openly and pleasurably now explore and express those in sex with each other.

A huge bonus from that is that my ex is now getting off more and more ecstatically from watching my buddy and I exploring and adoring each others' classically athletic and strenuously sexercised well-toned bodies even more excitedly and arousingly than she does.

The result is that my buddy and I are now perfectly capable, as the opportunities and physical alternatives present themselves, of individually and separately making love 100% heterosexually and intensely enjoyably with my ex, as against 100% homosexually in a totally focussed and even more intensely pleasurable way with each other, as if my ex is temporarily and totally irrelevant or non-existent, even though she may be lying right there beside us.

I am very interested to know if any other bisexual cucked husbands or ex-husbands have experienced their homosexual side burgeoning through watching their wives being made love to by physically more beautiful younger men, and very well-built young blacks in particular.

Could it be that a bisexual husband's tacit but realistic and highly enjoyable acceptance of his cuckold state somehow enhances his homoerotic appreciation of the very likely more desirable body of the black lover that is so dramatically and ecstatically being taken and enjoyed by his wife?

I find it intriguing that no member here---male or female---has commented on my above post several months after its being posted.

Is the issue somehow too taboo for husbands here? Or is it that the almost universally ignored or denied extraordinary beauty and stand-out sexual power of the younger black athletic male body, so understandably and hotly desired by our franker wives, is too threatening and perhaps too arousing for all but one of us men (namely me) to safely admit even anonymously on this forum?

Or is it that our dogged pursuit of interracial heterosex and its associated voyeuristic gratifications for us husbands has blinded us to the plain fact that sexual desire has its roots in our God-given appreciation of and our exquisite sensitivity to the awesome beauty of the naked human body of both sexes, especially when they are clasped together and uninhibitedly interpenetrating and orgasming in true lovemaking.

Last edited:
I find it intriguing that no member here---male or female---has commented on my above post several months after its being posted.

Is the issue somehow too taboo for husbands here? Or is it that the almost universal denial of the extraordinary beauty of the young black male athletic body so understandably and hotly desired by our franker wives is too threatening, and perhaps too arousing, for all but one of us men to safely admit even anonymously on this forum?
I understand you mean, watching my gf with black men definitely pushed me more towards the homoerotic side of things and started having homosexual experiences myself, before being cuckolded I would have classified myself as a being bi-curious or bisexual but since having those experiences I'd say I'm at least bisexual with a heavy preference towards men, in the last few years most of my sexual experiences have been men.

I understand you mean, watching my gf with black men definitely pushed me more towards the homoerotic side of things and started having homosexual experiences myself, before being cuckolded I would have classified myself as a being bi-curious or bisexual but since having those experiences I'd say I'm at least bisexual with a heavy preference towards men, in the last few years most of my sexual experiences have been men.
Courageously and creatively admitted, and very honestly and well expressed indeed.

OMG that is stunningly beautiful!
Glad you agree.

He's bisexual of course and proudly aware that every square millimeter of his breathtakingly beautiful young body is the proverbial Wet Dream of honest, full-blooded and bold straight and gay and bisexual lovers of Beauty of both sexes everywhere.

His perfectly justifiable awareness of the fact is strongly evidenced by his consciously cocky overall stance and the stupendously sexy and outrageously provocative tilt of his pelvis, and---I nearly forgot---the irresistible backward jut of his oh-so-kissable, biteable and deliciously fuckable bum.

As you can imagine, none of the above is in any way lost on my ex. She "sleeps" with and is made deeply satisfying love to by his perfect young double right beside me in their marriage bed every night, often with me lovingly clasping and urging his sensationally muscular bubble butt. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

As they say, Handsome surely is as Handsome does.........True?

Last edited:

I love kissing, licking and sucking my wifes lovers cock .. especially just before he slides it into her pussy, or she slides down it.. I also love kissing his balls just before he cums inside her .. especially reverse cow girl and she can see me .. and hold the back of my head as I do it. I love doing this to my wifes lovers which validates that I fully agree with what is happening to my wife.. it shows her I am really enjoying watching another man penetrate her body, seeing his pleasure and hers as well .. I would never oral a man unless he was making love to my wife... I do not identify as bi or gay.. I simply enjoy a mans cock that is about to be inserted, or is already inside my wifes pussy ... I also find it hot if I me and my wife are in 69, me on bottom, and her lover puts his cock into my mouth .. a little domination .. showing me and my wife who is n charge .. and he will put his cock where ever he pleases!! .. So.. no idea, or any care for labels . its simply about what ever every enjoys

An on-point image of great beauty for your perusal and honest response.

Take your View attachment 3650295 time.
This is fabulous ..... I don't identify as bi/gay .. as I have neve "fell in love with a man . but I can certainly appreciate a good looking body .. especially when it it is in missionary position between my wires spread thighs .. arms straight, body raised, head back, .. final thrust deep inside her pussy.. and cuming!!

This is fabulous ..... I don't identify as bi/gay .. as I have neve "fell in love with a man . but I can certainly appreciate a good looking body .. especially when it it is in missionary position between my wires spread thighs .. arms straight, body raised, head back, .. final thrust deep inside her pussy.. and cuming!!
All good John, and long live the perfectly valid differences in our man-watching proclivities and erotic indulgings as hard-wired voyeurs. my buddy fucking my ex.gifmy buddy fucking my ex.gifmy buddy fucking my ex.gif

The missionary position is my huge favorite too when it comes to watching my ex being ploughed and pleasured by my buddy---not so much in the elevated man's-arms-straight variation as in the sensationally more intimate one where the fronts of the lovers' torsos press one against the other and the arms of the wife encircle and clasp her lover's neck and shoulders and upper back---as in the beautiful portrayal above of an ecstasizing wife and her magnificent black lover interthrusting maximally intimately and deeply in their agonal strivings to orgasm.

When lying beside my ex and my buddy while they're so intensely engaged in lovemaking, when my buddy's pelvis glides upwards on my ex's, as in the above GIF, I can't help imagining the burgeoning bared head of his maximally erected upcurved cock being manfully driven up against her fucked-open cum-thirsty cervix.

My awareness of that is so vivid and, in perfect proportion so deliciously bitter-sweet, that I despair of even half-competently fucking my ex ever again.

Last edited:

Is the issue somehow too taboo for husbands here? Or is it that the almost universally ignored or denied extraordinary beauty and stand-out sexual power of the younger black athletic male body, so understandably and hotly desired by our franker wives, is too threatening and perhaps too arousing for all but one of us men (namely me) to safely admit even anonymously on this forum?

Or is it that our dogged pursuit of interracial heterosex and its associated voyeuristic gratifications for us husbands has blinded us to the plain fact that sexual desire has its roots in our God-given appreciation of and our exquisite sensitivity to the awesome beauty of the naked human body of both sexes, especially when they are clasped together and uninhibitedly interpenetrating and orgasming in true lovemaking.
I'm a very happily married bisexual male. Men don't turn me on in the least, but I love to suck a cock or play bottom. I prefer bisexual men, not gay men. I'd never dream of kissing a man or cuddling and my favorite pasttime is eating pussy; fresh or fucked doesn't matter. Each to their own.

Well I think with me it was my wife’s burgeoning acceptance of sharing the cock . I was already getting some on the side but I eased her into my bisexual with her black bull . She was a little miffed one night when he laid the wood to me instead of her.
I love kissing, licking and sucking my wifes lovers cock .. especially just before he slides it into her pussy, or she slides down it.. I also love kissing his balls just before he cums inside her .. especially reverse cow girl and she can see me .. and hold the back of my head as I do it. I love doing this to my wifes lovers which validates that I fully agree with what is happening to my wife.. it shows her I am really enjoying watching another man penetrate her body, seeing his pleasure and hers as well .. I would never oral a man unless he was making love to my wife... I do not identify as bi or gay.. I simply enjoy a mans cock that is about to be inserted, or is already inside my wifes pussy ... I also find it hot if I me and my wife are in 69, me on bottom, and her lover puts his cock into my mouth .. a little domination .. showing me and my wife who is n charge .. and he will put his cock where ever he pleases!! .. So.. no idea, or any care for labels . its simply about what ever every enjoys
theres nothing wrong with enjoying another man playing a musical instrument, to illicit music one cannot their self. To admire the the resulting beautiful tones resulted. It’s natural to grow with it as a couple , in and out of the bedroom. Familiarity, time, will blend into comfort , less strain , less strange , more fulfillment in all ways

Well I think with me it was my wife’s burgeoning acceptance of sharing the cock . I was already getting some on the side but I eased her into my bisexual with her black bull . She was a little miffed one night when he laid the wood to me instead of her.

if I hadnt already been bedded by black males before I introduced my wife to one I’m sure I would have been in a contest with my wife . Fact is I had guilt over black male pleasures on the side and felt my wife deserved to have the same.

I'm a very happily married bisexual male. Men don't turn me on in the least, but I love to suck a cock or play bottom. I prefer bisexual men, not gay men. I'd never dream of kissing a man or cuddling and my favorite pasttime is eating pussy; fresh or fucked doesn't matter. Each to their own.
I have never sucked-off, or bottomed for or topped a man, straight, bisexual or gay, who didn't turn me on hugely.

For me, every sexual desire I have that I act upon to get and to give physical satisfaction to men and women is inextricably linked and I believe deeply instinctually tied to their beauty of body and/or mind and/or romantic attraction and to their attitudes and signalings towards me as a prospective sexual partner.

My appreciation of the beauty of my potential and chosen sexual partners---including my wife (now my ex) and my beautiful young bisexual black buddy and exclusive homosexual lover (now her husband)---is never a systematically or intellectually worked-out thing. It just takes me over without me inviting or consciously encouraging it to. From then on in any physical sexual encounter that arises from it feels to me as if it is, if you will, automatically empowered by my uninhibitedly physically indulging my partner and myself until we orgasm together, or separately.

That said, I regularly masturbate vigorously and totally uninhibitedly to sexually arousing photographic, drawn, painted, sculptured and videoed images of beautiful women and men---nearly always young and superbly-built ones---not only when I'm alone by chance or by choice or have decided not to seek out and interact sexually with any person, but also in the company of my buddy and/or my ex when we get off together on such images, our openly-expressed erotic appreciation of which very often leads to incredibly satisfying physical sex with each other.

I think it is extremely important for us as individuals to know as specifically and as certainly as possible what it is that triggers our decisions to act sexually with our regular lovers and other sexual partners of either sex.

I believe I know what aesthetic, erotic and instinctual triggers do it for me, as I have attempted to explain above.

But I do concede that possibly nothing I have identified in myself or for myself as actively arousing or drawing me into lovemaking---or into my occasional frankly self-indulgent opportunistic and far from romantically-motivated sexual encounters---universally, regularly or even occasionally manifests in or is in any way determinative of the sexual lives of others; including you Galaxy Man.

Quite the opposite: I consider myself to be a very queer bird indeed even as a bisexual cuckold who gets off massively on BBC, especially when my ex is loving my buddy's.

But I have no choice but to keep on loving as best and as altruistically as I can in my own way, working out and exploiting the apparently unique erotic sensitivity and appreciation of male beauty that I and my buddy consider ourselves hugely blessed to have.

What else can one do Galaxy Man?

Last edited:
Anything I want Studcuck? ANYTHING??? Fuck you are so HOT my boy. I would love for you to let you at me.

Try to guess what I would want you to do for me, and let me know by PM if you like

Anything I want Studcuck? ANYTHING??? Fuck you are so HOT my boy. I would love for you to let you at me.

Try to guess what I would want you to do for me, and let me know by PM if you like.
Anything daddy sending u pm

We all start jerking off in our early teens. And then we spend years pretty much focusing on, stroking, examining, and making a penis ejaculate....albeit our own. There is no man alive that can be that put off by a hard dick, or that repulsed by homosexuality. Unless there is some self loathing going on.

Oh FUCK that's so hot John!

Back