Taboo-Free Me

I came across this 2022 post of mine tonight, and because I believe that both overt and veiled taboos are so prevalent and noxious on this forum, I re-post it in its original form and wording.

Here it is:

“Strange as it may sound to most members of this forum, I can truthfully and thankfully say that I have no “taboo” fantasies at all. Nor have I ever had one, even as a rampantly horny teenager.

I saw my bisexuality and homosexual indulgences with my two teenage classmates as perfectly ok and shamelessly indulged them to the hilt.

In my later teens my physical and romantic expression of my heterosexual side was similarly enthusiastic and satisfying and needed no fantasising—least of all involving conventionally “taboo” activities—to enthrall and deeply satisfy me and my female partners.

My urge to MFM threesoming remained unindulged for only a couple of weeks following its conception, and in my uninhibited indulging of it felt to me to be a perfectly natural follow-on from my one-on-one homosexual and heterosexual activities and as such was very freely enjoyed by the three of us.

And so it all remains and leaves me scratching my head as to why on earth younger or older people more or less lasciviously entertain and get off on “taboo” fantasies at all, especially ones featuring anal sex, bondage, humiliation in its myriad demeaning forms, voluntary or forc ed sexual deprivation, sado-masochism, bacchanalian orgies and cross-dressing and the like.

My sole urge to the romantic and physical expression of my sexuality is my enthralling appreciation of the great beauty of well-developed and cared-for bodies of women and men, near-perfect examples of which because I have all I need of them pretty much immediately at hand, need no conjuring-up in my imagination, least of all in wierd fantasies.

In all of this I have been wonderfully blessed since my early teens to have been provided with like-minded and extremely beautiful sexual partners with whom I have achieved the greatest imaginable sexual pleasure without resorting to more or less demeaning fantasising of any description.

My lustful anticipation of sex with one or more of my lovers could at a pinch be classed as fantasising, but with it being only a short-lived and a suitably arousing prelude to actual physical and emotional coupling, it comes nowhere qualifying as “taboo”.

In my opinion and long experience, all healthily and truly satisfying sex is 100% reality-based. I deeply pity those for whom it isn’t.

Long may it be so”

Last edited:
I came across this 2022 post of mine tonight, and because I believe that both overt and veiled taboos are so prevalent and noxious on this forum, I re-post it in its original form and wording.

Here it is:

“Strange as it may sound to most members of this forum, I can truthfully and thankfully say that I have no “taboo” fantasies at all. Nor have I ever had one, even as a rampantly horny teenager.

I saw my bisexuality and homosexual indulgences with my two teenage classmates as perfectly ok and shamelessly indulged them to the hilt.

In my later teens my physical and romantic expression of my heterosexual side was similarly enthusiastic and satisfying and needed no fantasising—least of all involving conventionally “taboo” activities—to enthrall and deeply satisfy me and my female partners.

My urge to MFM threesoming remained unindulged for only a couple of weeks following its conception, and in my uninhibited indulging of it felt to me to be a perfectly natural follow-on from my one-on-one homosexual and heterosexual activities and as such was very freely enjoyed by the three of us.

And so it all remains and leaves me scratching my head as to why on earth younger or older people more or less lasciviously entertain and get off on “taboo” fantasies at all, especially ones featuring anal sex, bondage, humiliation in its myriad demeaning forms, voluntary or forc ed sexual deprivation, sado-masochism, bacchanalian orgies and cross-dressing and the like.

My sole urge to the romantic and physical expression of my sexuality is my enthralling appreciation of the great beauty of well-developed and cared-for bodies of women and men, near-perfect examples of which because I have all I need of them pretty much immediately at hand, need no conjuring-up in my imagination, least of all in wierd fantasies.

In all of this I have been wonderfully blessed since my early teens to have been provided with like-minded and extremely beautiful sexual partners with whom I have achieved the greatest imaginable sexual pleasure without resorting to more or less demeaning fantasising of any description.

My lustful anticipation of sex with one or more of my lovers could at a pinch be classed as fantasising, but with it being only a short-lived and a suitably arousing prelude to actual physical and emotional coupling, it comes nowhere qualifying as “taboo”.

In my opinion and long experience, all healthily and truly satisfying sex is 100% reality-based. I deeply pity those for whom it isn’t.

Long may it be so”
Well, that's nice.....?? Lol JK ..I commend you for always feeling whatever sexual experience you were having was normal to you etc ..but I kinda think maybe your missing about 1/2 of the idea, the other 1/2 yes you are correct psych wise about MANY people ...But the idea I want to throw at you is from a different angle therefore maybe you hadn't seem it as this...
I grew up exposed to sexual images very early followed by ssxual acts with someone wiser ( w/o all the details etc) and NEVER felt like many as I was extremely advanced in my mind already and continued to be ...SO there isn't much I haven't SEEN , heard of or ACTUALLY DONE over the long course and even if it's not my bag I'm not easily rattled etc..BUT I ALSO know that MOST people in ths country around my age or older are NOT as sexually open or liberal on outside the box sex, and in fact I KNOW that from my view til now this country has ACTUALLY REGRESSED in many sexual areas as a whole abd to there in lies the contradiction and struggle of my ways or others like me being LABELED as " Taboo" or " Pervsrse" etc...and this is BY SOCITIES judgement , not US who call it those things...and yeah to some it gives them mote of a rush but for most of us "FREAKS " its a horrible hurdle and it makes us very much like the one in KABAL ( C.BARKER novella) Anyways we huddle in the dark or sneak onto the net to find and connect ( or 4 God's sakes just communicate ) because at the end of the day it makes us feel less alone knowing others lust for the same pleasures ..

And currently this area of our lives ( all of us ) is NOT ( in America anyways ) something you can REALLY stand up proud or stand your ground on saying " YEAH I LIKE BIG BLACK COCKS , the men attached to them coming to my house and having unprotected sex with EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY , and they make us service them and each other BUT SO FUCKING WHAT ?? WE all LOVE IT...

Dude you would make motherfucking DateLine NBC so fast and so hard Stone Phillips would have to come outta retirement just to help cover the 4hour long segment, what between the FEDs,, State auth, C.P.Services,The NAACP,...Hell even the Klan an the Black Pathers would fucking decend UPON everyone involved. ( who would 100% be arrested no bail separated 4 sure and lose every inch of a life they thought they had..lol )
Anyways just a little food 4 thought ..and been working on my writing skills so thanks to all who made it this far in my post..

Happy fucking !!

Here it is:

Long may it be so”

~ ROFLMAO ~

Back