Have you tried bi play Before?

• Total voters
BBC Pool Boy -
My wife loves to lay by the pool, while I can overlook the pool from my desk. One of the sexy fantasies that I have, is fairly normal and sought after fantasy I would expect. As she is out laying naked by the pool. I invite a hot young fit BBC over to fake clean the pool, while I am watching from afar. As they tease and flirt, getting closer, you can see her flirt naked getting excited, as hot BBC looking hot in a sexy speedo. You can see his excitement growing, as her eyes can't escape his growing urge for her. As the convo sparks up, and get closer, he takes his chance and sits next to her. Me watching from the window, only imaging what they are saying, watching the urges in body language start. As I watch them lean into each other and kiss, her hand grazes his huge growing urge stretching his speedo to its limit. As they explore each other mouths with their tongues, my growing cock tries to break through my stretched boxers. Watching as he stands up lowers his suit, exposing his huge big long black cock perfectly to her mouth as she takes it and slides it into her mouth.

Should I continue......?

So half fantasy half soon to be reality...

Wife tells me to book a room for her and her regular bull to play and that I will be allowed to watch again this time. (REALITY: I am fully aware that she is planning the following, I can not say no because I love seeing her play)

We arrive and check in to the room and my wife puts me in chastity, sits me in a chair, and blindfolds me. After a few moments, there is a knock on the door. I hear several male voices and I'm confused as I was just expecting her regular. Next thing I know there are several big cocks slapping my face and being shoved down my throat. They are talking about how they are going to tear my white ass apart.

Still blindfolded, they flip me over in the chair so that my knees are on the seat and my chest is over the back of the chair. A dick is deep in my throat when I feel intense pressure on my straight, virgin asshole. PLOP, I feel it ******* its way in roughly. Immediately he is pounding as hard as he can. I try to scream but the other dick is shoved further down my throat.

I hear my wife's voice say, "If it hurts and you want it to stop, I need to hear you tell me that you love it."

"Baaaa I wuv wit", I try to get out between my grunts and the huge dick in my mouth."

"Take it out so that I can hear him", she tells the one with his dick crammed down my throat.

"Tell me you love sucking and fucking black men!", she demand.

Anything to get this monster out of my ass, I nearly scream it "I love sucking and fucking black men!"

To this, she says "Perfect, take off his blindfold."

As my eyes adjust, I am surprised to see our lighting equipment and camera. She's been videoing the whole thing. Humiliating proof that her husband isn't a real man but is instead a cuckold bitch that serves BBC.

Meanwhile, I'm still in agony being pounded for the first time. I manage to get the words out, "I said it, please stop now."

My wife laughs and says, "Since I have this video, this proof that your a worthless bitch, the rules have changed. Your going to do what I want you to do and never ever complain or otherwise this video is going to "accidentally" sent to everyone you know. And to start this off correctly, you are going to finish entertaining my three new friends however they want to use you."

The next hour is filled with me being thoroughly used, pounded, and cum on by these three giants. As they finished up and left the room, my face completely covered in cum, I hear another knock on the door.

My wife opens the door and there is her boyfriend. This is the massive black guy she has been dating for the past few months. He is smart, handsome, very masculine, has a great job, and treats my wife like a queen. As he walks into the room, he sees me covered in cum and totally used and says to my wife, "What did you do to him?"

My wife looks at me and demands that I be the one to tell him exactly what just happened in full detail. He laughs, calls me a faggot, and says "that is exactly why I'm taking your wife from you bitch boy."

"Now," my wife says cooly, "tonight I am going to have this real man make me pregnant with his black baby. And while I know that you've always wanted to retire early, that just won't be possible anymore after tonight because you are going to need to work atleast 20 more years to take of me, this baby, AND my boyfriend. Awww are you disappointed? Not so exciting when you realize that you're going to suffer for a long time to come? But...remember the video I just made of you being a little whore? Well if you want that to stay private, you better ask my boyfriend very nicely to put his baby in me tonight. Go on, beg him to make me pregnant."

I hang my head in shame and do as I am told.

(So our reality right now is that she is planning this. She is constantly on Grndr looking to get a group together. I know it will be happening soon enough but I have no idea when or where.)

Back