Husbands: After your wife's 1st IR experience was she the one that actually requested more?

For us.. it was a LONG road to get her to try the Hotwife lifestyle and be with another man sexually... after years of talk she tried it about 5 years ago. Her first three encounters were with white men.. She had a regular Bull (white) for the last two and a half years.. that relationship slowly cooled and ended about 5 months ago.. We talked about if she wanted to find another Bull, she did, and I expressed an interest in seeing her with a BBC. She was very cool with the idea and insisted she was NOT at all interested in black men. We talked more about it and she agreed we would place an ad, meet a few black men and IF.. and only IF she finds one attractive she MAY try BBC.. We met several men of color and as of about six weeks ago we met one that she absolutely liked. She fucked him on the second date and has been seeing him as much as possible since. So yes, she DOES love it.. Her new BBC Bull is a long term thing. We (Me , my wife , and her Bull) have already all discussed ground rules and they have agreed to be more or less exclusive. She told me me that if and when she needs to find a new lover she is going to only want another BBC.. why? in her words.. 'Because it IS different.. and its the best sex I ever had"

I know in most cases it is the Husband who plants the seed and encourages his wife to go black. However, I often wonder after the couple's first interracial experience if it is the wife who is first to ask for and initiate the next sexual encounter with a black man.
Can any experienced couples respond to this? After your wife's 1st interracial experience was it her that asked if "can we do this again?" I think it would be hot and scary at the same time for the husband to hear this........ie what have I unleashed!
In our case i was the one who introduced 5 men in a row but my wife agreed in fraction of second meaning if i was not lightening fast to share her with more guys she would have suggested it anyway

Our original bull wasnt really all that enticing to her. It was more that he was the only one she was comfortable with at the time. If not for knowing how much i wanted it she probably never would have continued. Fast forward a little bit to today. After one weekend with our new bull and shes practically starving from desire to see and play with him again. I love her and trust her but i ALMOST get the feeling if i asked her to stop she wouldn't be able to do it. I think this is more of a "to each thier own" question.

she had never done as much as kiss another man whilst in a relationship not even a white man, and initially she had said to never expect her to do anything like that with me, when I first told her about me doing something in a previous relationship, so was surprised to see her become more curious the more I told her, she kept asking whilst we were fucking, and I could tell it aroused her so after our first meet, and watching her take her first BBC, it was obvious that she was throughly enjoying her self once she got over the worry that it was something that would be thrown in her face! she then became proactive in looking for meets as well.

she had never done as much as kiss another man whilst in a relationship not even a white man, and initially she had said to never expect her to do anything like that with me, when I first told her about me doing something in a previous relationship, so was surprised to see her become more curious the more I told her, she kept asking whilst we were fucking, and I could tell it aroused her so after our first meet, and watching her take her first BBC, it was obvious that she was throughly enjoying her self once she got over the worry that it was something that would be thrown in her face! she then became proactive in looking for meets as well.
Could we get holiday / vacation together ?

Back