Husband wanting to explore the hotwife lifestyle

Hi there,

I am a 4o year old husband that has been fantasizing about the hotwife lifestyle for a while. As my wife gets more mature, she has been opening up sexually too, but I'm stalling on taking things to the next level.

She enjoys going braless and getting attention from guys. She has also gone topless at a pool in Vegas and soaked up all the attention from the guys sitting next to us. Her nipples were hard the whole time because she was so horny!

What's the natural progression from here? We even "pretend" that I am getting sloppy seconds after I fuck her the first time--and I swear she cums harder the second time I fuck her.

Here's a picture of her. She's 40, thicker, fun, and cute.

I'd love to chat with others that have some insight. I enjoy showing her off too :)

Last edited:
Hi there,

I am a 4o year old husband that has been fantasizing about the hotwife lifestyle for a while. As my wife gets more mature, she has been opening up sexually too, but I'm stalling on taking things to the next level.

She enjoys going braless and getting attention from guys. She has also gone topless at a pool in Vegas and soaked up all the attention from the guys sitting next to us. Her nipples were hard the whole time because she was so horny!

What's the natural progression from here? We even "pretend" that I am getting sloppy seconds after I fuck her the first time--and I swear she cums harder the second time I fuck her.

I'd love to chat with others that have some insight. I enjoy showing her off too :)
no pic:))

Hi there,

SHe has a very hot body ! Love to chat sometime. I watch my wife with her bull

Back