Husband handing over wife’s panties

We were doing a compatibility check with a black man we had met on line. It was noon and the place was packed, so we had to wait in line for a table. My wife was a few inches in front of me, to the left. Our new friend was one the right, same position. Others were all around us. With my right hand I got his left wrist and guided his hand to my wife hot little ass. She looked back and me and WINKED! He played with her ass until we finally got a smallish table. My wife sat between us. I could tell by her reactions that he was playing with her and probably had his hand on her pussy. Like all women, she soon had to go to the ladies room! When she returned I let her in to her spot. She looked at him (David) and asked him to hold our his had, which he did immediately. What she put in his hand were her panties! Long story short, when he got off work that afternoon he joined us at the motel. They were all over each other. His hand went immediately up her skirt and her hand went to his crotch and his obviously hard cock. During the time we were there he undressed her, played with her pussy and tits, and she put one hand on his very hard cock and the other cupped his balls. long story short, he used a whole package of condoms on her (THREE!) fucked her three times. She sucked his cock like a starving woman. It was almost midnight when we left. Y E S!!!

Anyone else enjoy handing a bull your wife’s panties in public as part of your play? I got to do this once and it was a huge turn on.

What a super hot idea! Would have loved to have handed my then-wife’s panties to the black man, for all to see.

Still, the nightclub meet is undoubtedly the most vivid memories that I stroke myself to regularly. First, upon returning from the bar to get him and her a *******, he had taken my seat next to my wife and had his hand on her bare thigh, just below the hemline of her skirt. He nodded directly at me, with a confident smirk and I knew for a fact that he would be taking my wife to bed.

I think the biggest turn on was to watch him fondle my wife on the dance floor, feeling her up for all to witness. Upon their return, he directed that she was ready for the hotel and when I looked at her, she nodded in shy agreement, readied to take her first black dick.

Leaving the nightclub, I followed behind as he paraded my wife through the crowd, his hand on her waist and ass. He was a proud black man of course, showing all that my beautiful wife belonged to him.

It is interesting that I stroke myself more to the nightclub memories than the watching of him fucking my wife at the hotel. I don’t know why it’s such a turn on.

Back