Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

First time it happened, was also our first time playing with a black man. I've always been in the "don't cross the swords" camp, so it was something that I had at least never thought I'd do. He and wife had been playing for about 30 minutes or so, when they took a bit of a break. It was suggested that I eat wife to get her ready for him again, which I did. He then positioned himself between her legs again, which I took at as my signal to back away and let him continue. Instead, came the command to "Put it in your wife". I know I paused with being first hit with the shock of the request, then the mind turmoil of actually doing it. My debate didn't last long, before wife who was already itching to feel it again and really wanted it, broke any further resistance with "Do it babe". Her wanton request was enough to snap me out of the trance.

Holding it to position and aim, I was most shocked at the weight. It was sooooo much heavy than mine! Of course it was bigger, but the heat of how warm it felt, combined with weight were my immediate impressions. It's a bit of a blur if it took a couple seconds or a bit longer, but once I positioned his head to pay dirt, the action started up and I was relieved of guiding responsibilities. After, wife and I discussed the moment. She really enjoyed him telling me to do it (also stating she wanted him to do it again), but I know she enjoyed the symbolism of me not only me submitting to performing that act, but also seeing him take control to wanting it done.

I used to have to do this and the Bull’s cock was massive almost as fat as my cuck sissy wrist and heavy and hard like a log

that was my first experience touching a black cock and of course started my journey to being a total sub and now a sissy
Great recount of your story! Thanks
I have guided her bulls cock in her also… she says it turns her on and last time she finally had me clean his cock up also. Now, she wants me to suck him until he blows in my mouth, it does turn me on now.
Question- has your transition changed your relationship with her?

Unfortunately for other reasons besides the lifestyle and my slow and predictable movement towards being a beta sub sissy caused our marriage to end. She had encouraged me and had thought I may have such tendencies as even before we started the cuckold lifestyle I used to try to please her with my pathetic small cock and then clean her Pussy out or she would insert her vibrator in me or finger me and saw the immense pleasure such stimulations and acts gave me

Great recount of your story! Thanks
I have guided her bulls cock in her also… she says it turns her on and last time she finally had me clean his cock up also. Now, she wants me to suck him until he blows in my mouth, it does turn me on now.
Question- has your transition changed your relationship with her?
This pic is what’s I’d label as enough said! Perhaps not right for this thread but compared to my limp pathetic tiny cock look at my bbc lover’s thick juicy cock. I have no chance to compete or do anything but to accept my fate and I did

Attachments

• 98018AFA-C4C3-4B21-A4EE-4C45CFB7B94D.jpeg
    98018AFA-C4C3-4B21-A4EE-4C45CFB7B94D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 396
Unfortunately for other reasons besides the lifestyle and my slow and predictable movement towards being a beta sub sissy caused our marriage to end. She had encouraged me and had thought I may have such tendencies as even before we started the cuckold lifestyle I used to try to please her with my pathetic small cock and then clean her Pussy out or she would insert her vibrator in me or finger me and saw the immense pleasure such stimulations and acts gave me
Sorry to hear your marriage ended… wifey could see in the beginning I was excited about being her cuck. I truly get off watching bulls prison fuck her. She still likes me to fuck her after using their lube and feeding on her cum drenched cunt. She tells me to, “let my freak flag fly.” While I have sucked them off after they shoot their load in her next she wants me to undress him and suck him to completion. I’m super excited and so is she as it was in our pillow talk last night.

I am glad and happy for you and envy what you have done and will be doing!! Ultimately she the wife calls the shots as she decides how far to go which bull what role hubby can play etc and as cuck husbands (when I was one) our role is to support them and do their bidding whatever it may be

I am glad and happy for you and envy what you have done and will be doing!! Ultimately she the wife calls the shots as she decides how far to go which bull what role hubby can play etc and as cuck husbands (when I was one) our role is to support them and do their bidding whatever it may be
I agree and it turns her on for me to watch.. she wants me there most of the time. She does fuck him alone occasionally but gives me details. But I do know her pussy is black owned always!

Her quotes,”black cock fucks the best” and”8 inches is average.” I’m a small 5”
And”I have been fucking black cock for 12 years and I will always need it!” To date she has had 9 bulls from 8” to 11”

Last edited:
Back