Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

Spreading her wide to serve her to her Black Bull and being under them to feed of the leftover seed that drains from her breeding
Underneath while your wife is taken doggy is really the most practical position to see the action up close, and to be able to touch them and lick them. Sometimes it helps if the woman stretches one leg straight out to the side, with her foot on the bed. That gives you more room underneath them to see everything, to guide the penis back into her if it slips out, etc.

You date her, fall in love with her, marry her, buy her the house of her dreams, and then I your own hand serve her up to her BBC breeder.....it’s the circle of life
I have done this many times for my wife. I enjoy rubbing the head of the penis back and forth across her slit, before seating it at her opening. When she sits down on it and the entire penis disappears inside her, it is one of the most erotic things I have ever seen.

Get a load of how ardently the loving husband is lustfully eyeing and devotedly clasping and guiding home the beautifully girthy erection of his wife's superbly athletic young black lover.

It's fucking perfection.
I agree, he is pretty intent. I also noticed he is spreading her labia to make it easier for him to find the exact right spot to place the head of the penis. Very hot!

tumblr_nmjjymcV1N1qirnxko1_500.jpg
This is such a great view! I love watching from the "end zone" as my wife has another guy inside her. I get so crazy horny watching his penis slide in and out of her!

We love images where the cuck hubby guides the Bull’s cock into his wife’s pussy. Something so erotic about it! Anybody else like this? Would love to see more! View attachment 2018780
I have become more open to it, but just not with every hubby I know. It is difficult to explain what makes a particular hubby acceptable for physical contact and another not. But I do enjoy it with the right couple and have taken care for find at least one hubby that this works with. With most it doesn’t.

I agree, he is pretty intent. I also noticed he is spreading her labia to make it easier for him to find the exact right spot to place the head of the penis. Very hot!
The husband has already spread the labia and is now using his thumb to press the wide top-side of the shiny turgid helmet of the lover's erection home through the still concealed but probably partly stretched-up opening of his wife's vagina.

When he has achieved that, the firm thinned-out rim of her stretched opening will suddenly slip right over the expanding head of her lover's cock and completely capture it for its first thrust among the lubricious folds of the invitingly clasping sheath of her vagina.

Like you, I find that guiding the head of another man's cock into my wife and watching the rim of her opening slowly yield to it, then, as a gossamer-thin membrane, glide smoothly back over the big firm flange of the cock-head, is very intensely arousing.

Last edited:
The husband has already spread the labia and is now using his thumb to press the wide top-side of the shiny turgid helmet of the lover's erection home through the still concealed but probably partly stretched-up opening of his wife's vagina.

When he has achieved that, the firm thinned-out rim of her stretched opening will suddenly slip right over the head of her lover's cock and completely capture it for its first thrust among the lubricious folds of the invitingly clasping sheath of her vagina.

Like you, I find that guiding the head of another man's cock into my wife and watching the rim of her opening slowly yield to it then as a gossamer-thin membrane slip back over the big firm flange of the cock-head, is very intensely arousing.
So gald im not the only white boy

Love love this photo. Horny hubby just had to guide that black log into that sweet as pie pussy. Couldn't resist rubbing that black dick into such as beautiful cunt!
Beautiful indeed.

When I'm hand-weighing and guiding my young black buddy's 9-inch girthy uncut fully-erected cock into my wife like that I know full well that it's head is about to be thrust all the way up to the level of her navel, and that a few seconds before my buddy ejaculates she will feel the head of it swell to twice the size it was when I guided it into her.

If you haven't already felt the orgasmically swollen head of the cock of your wife's lover thrusting into the palm of your hand pressed deeply against your wife's belly just above her pubes, then I strongly urge you to feel for it.

If her lover has angled his finishing thrust almost anything like right and your wife's belly is not over-padded, you will feel the head of his cock through it jerking and throbbing against the palm of your hand as he ejaculates.

Visualising the beautiful thing that's happening right underneath my pressed-down hand is sensationally erotic. It has never once failed to blow my mind completely out of my skull.

Last edited:

When he has achieved that, the firm thinned-out rim of her stretched opening will suddenly slip right over the head of her lover's cock and completely capture it for its first thrust among the lubricious folds of the invitingly clasping sheath of her vagina.

Like you, I find that guiding the head of another man's cock into my wife and watching the rim of her opening slowly yield to it, then, as a gossamer-thin membrane, slip back over the big firm flange of the cock-head, is very intensely arousing.
VERY arousing

When he has achieved that, the firm thinned-out rim of her stretched opening will suddenly slip right over the expanding head of her lover's cock and completely capture it for its first thrust among the lubricious folds of the invitingly clasping sheath of her vagina.

Like you, I find that guiding the head of another man's cock into my wife and watching the rim of her opening slowly yield to it, then, as a gossamer-thin membrane, glide smoothly back over the big firm flange of the cock-head, is very intensely arousing.
Part of the enjoyment is watching the entire hard penis disappear inside her as my wife lowers herself onto him, and when the penis is completely inside her, seeing only his scrotum bunched up between her legs. That is when I spread her cheeks a bit, so I can see the shaft stretching her vaginal opening. As they begin to move, another advantage of being so close is hearing the squishy sounds as the penis slides in and out of her. Very erotic.

Beautiful indeed.

When I'm hand-weighing and guiding my young black buddy's 9-inch girthy uncut fully-erected cock into my wife like that I know full well that it's head is about to be thrust all the way up to the level of her navel, and that a few seconds before my buddy ejaculates she will feel the head of it swell to twice the size it was when I guided it into her.

If you haven't already felt the orgasmically swollen head of the cock of your wife's lover thrusting into the palm of your hand pressed deeply against your wife's belly just above her pubes, then I strongly urge you to feel for it.

If her lover has angled his finishing thrust almost anything like right and your wife's belly is not over-padded, you will feel the head of his cock through it jerking and throbbing against the palm of your hand as he ejaculates.

Visualising the beautiful thing that's happening right underneath my pressed-down hand is sensationally erotic. It has never once failed to blow my mind completely out of my skull.
I can't feel the cock inside her from the outside. I have tried numerous times, with her in various positions and me pressing on her with my hand as she is getting pounded. The only time I felt another penis pulsating from the inside, was when I did a double vaginal with her and another guy. I could feel his penis throbbing against mine when he came. But that rarely happens, usually at least one of the three of us is moving too much and I can't detect the pulsating when he is coming, even though both are penises are squeezed tightly together inside my wife's vagina. Everyone has to stay still when we're coming, for everyone else to be able to feel it in that situation. Oh well, that's my experience anyway.

Back